Auction Maa laddoo (just another of those indian balls ) overstock. Powder pottukadalai first to a fine powder. Next powder sugar with elachi to a fine powder. Sieve pottukadalai to remove any unground/ coarse things from it.
It's served on all happy occasions — from the birth of a child, to a marriage, to examination successes. This popular Indian sweet (also called Motichoor Laddoo) is served virtually every special occasion in India. Another name for it is Motichoor Laddoo (Moti means bead or pearl in Hindi). You get with it boiling sear Maa laddoo (just another of those indian balls ) adopting 5 prescription as a consequence 5 together with. Here you are consummate.
procedure of Maa laddoo (just another of those indian balls )
- then 1 cup of Roasted gram flour.
- then 4 of cardamom pods or use half to one teaspoon cardamom powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of Finely powdered sugar.
- then 1 tbsp of cashew nut ( chopped) and raisin.
- give 1 of Ghee (clarified butter) , i used around 4-5 tablespoon..
Read the recipe and you'll see why! Once you're through reading, make some Boondi Ke Laddoo, you will not regret it! Bread k Laduu Recipe Instant Laddoo Quick and easy bread k laddoo Indian Sweet Dish. I am making this for the first time and let me tell you maa laddu is a very easy sweet recipe to make and as Roasted Gram is very healthy especially for kids you can try.
Maa laddoo (just another of those indian balls ) ingredients
- First make a fine powder out of the roasted gram and cardamom (use a grinder) and mix with powdered sugar.
- fry the cashew nut and raisin in small amount of ghee and add to the roasted gram flour..
- Add hot melted ghee to the above mixture, mix well and make balls out of it while its still warm. Use as much as ghee to make balls , so that it doesnt crumble. (use a sauce pan to heat ghee).
- serve it after its a bit cool at room temperature or also after refrigerating. You can make 8-10 balls depending on the size :).
- Note : you can substitute butter in place of ghee !.
Indian Sweet Motichoor laddoo Also Know as Bundi Laddu or Motichur Laddoo Are Made of Very Small Gram Flour Balls or Boondis Which Are Deep Fried. Indian sweets - well, what do I say about them? As much as I claim that I don't have a sweet tooth, I do. I didn't have one during my growing up years but ever since I had my kids I have this undying love for Indian Just shape them into balls - any size and they qualify to be called a laddoo. These Sweet balls made of Semolina and coconut is an Indian specialty traditionally made during almost all festivals.