Avoid Dry fry mix veg online. Fried Mix Veg Sabzi Recipe with step by step photos. This is a delicious & tasty fried mix veg sabji with paneer made in Punjabi style. This fried mix veg recipe has the typical Punjabi flavor and taste to it.
Get best price and read about company and get contact details and address. Dry Veg Manchurian is an Indo-Chinese dish made of deep fried mixed vegetable dumplings tossed in spicy Chinese sauces. Most commonly Veg Manchurian dumplings are made of cabbage, carrots & spring onion. You determine sizzling doctor Dry fry mix veg applying 14 process along with 12 moreover. Here you go conclude.
process of Dry fry mix veg
- a little 1 of cauliflower.
- This 3 of tomatoes.
- add 2 of big onions.
- You need of Garlic and ginger optional.
- a little 1 of small bowl peas.
- also 1 bowl of green beans.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- use 1 bowl of medium long cut carrot.
- also 3 of long cut green chilli optional.
- use 1 tablespoon of salt.you can add less or more quantity.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of deggie mirch.
- This Half of tablespoon black pepper powder.
- add 1 tablespoon of kitchen king.
- also 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
This is a spicy blend of vegetables in tomato gravy served with pav that is cooked with butter. Slit open the pavs from the middle. Apply butter in the inside & place them on a pre-heated frying pan. When they get golden brown from the inside take them off..
Dry fry mix veg ingredients
- Make the pan hot and put sunflower oil to fry all the vegetables one by one.
- Sunflower oil make more crispy than refined oil.
- Now in another pan roast jeera and garlic and ginger.
- Now after making them golden add long chopped onions.
- Just roast for 3 to 4 minutes and add tomatoes.
- Put all the spices gently and sprinkle some water to make nice masala.
- After soften the masala and when it start separating oil add all the vegetables and turn the flame very low.
- Cover the utensil. vegetables are already soft by frying so check after 2 minutes because it will not take too much to get ready.
- After 10 to 12 minutes turn the gas off and let it cover.
- Steam will give very nice texture.
- Yummy nutritious mix masala veg is ready.
- Try once this mouthwatering dish.
Mix veg paratha made with whole wheat flour, mixed vegetables, spices & herbs. It is a healthy & Kids' friendly breakfast recipe. These mix vegetable parathas taste delicious and are super soft. So they keep good for several hours when stored well. They can be eaten on their own or with a chutney.