Best Cheese chilli paratha review. I've taken all the elements of the famous North Indian street food, Chilli Cheese Toast, and have stuffed it into a paratha to make the most delicious. recipe card for chilli cheese toast or cheese chilli toast recipe also use green chilli instead of jalapeño for spiciness. finally, prepare the cheese chilli toast can also be prepared on grill. Cheese paratha recipe with step by step photos. Cheese paratha is a delicious whole wheat flatbread stuffed with a spiced cheese stuffing.
An easy but irresistible paratha that is made of everyday ingredients, the Cheese Paratha is an all-time favourite. This cabbage cheese paratha is one of their favorite. It tastes good on its own or with a mint or This is a simple idea to make a cheese paratha. You close broiling curry Cheese chilli paratha accepting 8 procedure than 12 along with. Here you go perform.
modus operandi of Cheese chilli paratha
- a little 1 of onion finely chopped.
- give 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- then to taste of salt.
- This to taste of black pepper.
- This 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- use 1 cube of grated cheese.
- also 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Aata/ maida.
You can also replace cabbage with any of your favorite. And they serve a Wonderful Chilli Paratha. I always order that dish when I go to that Hotel. I have tried to make that dish a couple of times but it didn workout well,but Later I found the Secret of that recipe.
Cheese chilli paratha receipt
- Mix together onion, capsicum, salt, black pepper and oregano.
- Knead a semi stiff dough using wheat flour, some salt, oil and water (I used the leftover Naan dough made from maida).
- Roll 2 chapatis of same size.
- Take one chapati and put the stuffing on it and spread evenly (leave some space around the circumference of the chapati for sealing).
- Put 2nd chapati on it.
- Take a fork and seal the chapatis together.
- Heat up a tava or a non stick pan.
- Greese some oil or butter and put the paratha and cook it on medium flame.
- Once it gets light brown spots, flip it over and let 2nd side also cook the same way.
- Now grease the paratha with some oil or butter and cook from both sides.
- Cut in four pieces and serve hot with some ketchup/mayo/butter.. My hubby likes it without any of the dips ).
- (I always make sure to cook the parathas in 4 flips - first 2 flips on medium to high flame till light golden brown colour and the next 2 flips by greasing some oil evenly all over them on low flame.. this method really brings difference in parathas).
Chicken Cheese Paratha Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. PagesOtherBrandWebsiteHealth & wellness websiteTarla DalalVideosChilli Cheese Paratha, Veg Breakfast Recipe. Paneer Paratha is whole-wheat flat bread filled with mildly spiced paneer Indian Cheese). Paneer paratha can be served by it self or enjoy with any gravy based dish. Though Cheese Paratha is not that popular, but it is something that you can easily prepare in the comfort of your home.