Dependable Samosa promo. Samosa recipe - Learn how to make crispy punjabi samosa at home. Samosa is one of the most commonly eaten snack across India. They are hugely popular and are loved by everyone.
Samosa Recipe - Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat. Great make ahead appetizer for parties. Delightful voice sharing with people you care about. You do ones thing frying sauté Samosa accepting 16 instructions together with 6 also. Here is how you attain.
method of Samosa
- give 2 of medium size potatoes.
- add 1 tsp of roasted peanuts.
- give 1 tsp of ginger and green chilli crushed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of promenade seeds crushed.
- give 1/2 tsp of roasted coriander seeds powder.
- a little to taste of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mango powder.
- give 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare ,2 tsp of ghee for making the stuffing.
- then 3-4 tsp of ghee for kneading the dough.
- add 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You need As needed of Oil for fry the samosa.
- use As needed of Water for kneading the dough.
- also 1 cup of all purpose flour or maida.
- also 1 tsp of carom seeds or ajwain.
Recipe for Samosa, Vegetable Samosa Recipe, Making Samosas, Indian best snack recipe is easy. Do not think of calories when eating samosa. Made with flour and vegetable filling and deep fried to. The Best Samosa Sauce Recipes on Yummly
- First boiled the potatoes keep them aside now take a pan put a tsp of ghee when the ghee gets hot put cumin seeds when it starts crackle put the crushed ginger and green chilies sauté for a min..
- Then add mashed boiled potatoes followed by the remaking spices mentioned above along with the roasted peanuts give it a good mix Finally top it with some finely chopped coriander leaves turn off the flame put the stuffing in a bowl and allow it to cool.
- In the meanwhile Make a sheet for the samosa For this in a large bowl put all purpose flour salt carom seeds slightly crushed with your hands ghee give it a good mix (it should be bread crumbs like consistency) then add little water at a time knead a slightly tight dough then the normal chapati dough allow it to rest for 15 min..
- Now take a rolling pin take a small portion of dough and make a oval shape chapati then cut it in the middle take a one part put some water at the edges then fold.
- Take a kadhai put sufficient amount of oil for frying now the main tips for frying the samosa is to keep the oil in low to medium heat now put the samosa and fry in low to medium heat until golden brown in color, serve hot..
- The half part from both sides then join it by apply some water now fill the pockets with the potato mixture now again seal the edges by applying some water..
Curried Vegetable Samosas, Vegetarian Samosa Braid With Tamarind Sauce, Simple Samosas. Samosa Recipe, how to make samosa recipe, How To Make Samosa Recipe. Dough for samosa: Take the maida, add the ajwain seeds, salt and oil to the maida and mix well. I made this Samosa Chaat the day I made homemade Samosa but I couldn't get around sharing it until today. With Diwali and the festive season around the corner, this would make a great party appetizer!