Auction Rich Chocolate Cake★Recipe Video★ overstock. Melt the baking chocolate in double broiler (or in a bowl over a simmering pot of water) then let it cool. In a large bowl, or bowl of a mixer add the sugar, flour, soda and salt and whisk together. Just the same as these Best Fudgy Cocoa Brownies, I wanted FUDGY, but being a cake, I wanted FLUFFY — and MOST OF ALL I wanted uncomplicated steps.
I bake alot and this is the BEST chocolate cake recipe i have ever tried! How to make a rich chocolate cake for birthdays and special treats :) To find the ingredients for this recipe, visit my website at The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake Recipe.. Watch the video below where Rachel will walk you through every step of this recipe. You prepare heating brew Rich Chocolate Cake★Recipe Video★ accepting 11 compound also 15 steps. Here you are perform.
ingredients of Rich Chocolate Cake★Recipe Video★
- You need 130 of ｇ (4.6 oz) milk chocolate.
- This 2 of egg yolks.
- This 90 of ｇ (2/5 cup) unsalted butter.
- a little 75 of ｇ (5 Tbsp) heavy cream.
- This 20 of ｇ (2.3 Tbsp) cake flour.
- a little 15 of ｇ (2.5 Tbsp) cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- a little 2 tsp of rum.
- give of cocoa powder for dusting, adjust to suit your needs.
- This 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 40 of ｇ (1/5 cup) granulated sugar.
- also of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we've always got you covered with our cooking show.. The cake is so rich in flavor. The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake is here. I call this my Matilda Cake because I swear it's just as good as the cake that Bruce Bogtrotter ate in Matilda.
Rich Chocolate Cake★Recipe Video★ receipt
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/tvjlcNpqGdo.
- Brush the pan with unsalted butter. Sprinkle granulated sugar onto the pan. Tap the pan lightly to remove excess sugar. Let it sit in a fridge. Sift cake flour and cocoa powder together. Preheat an oven to 150℃ / 302 F..
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites. Let the egg white sit in a fridge. Cut unsalted butter and milk chocolate into small pieces and put them in a bowl..
- Pour water into a small pot and bring it to a boil and then turn off the heat. Put the bowl (previous butter and chocolate) on the top of the pot so as not to touch the hot water directly. Wait for 30 sec and then melt it until smooth..
- Remove the bowl from the pot. Put a container with heavy cream in the pot. Leave it warm in the hot water as it is ; set aside. (You don't need to heat the hot water again.) Add egg yolks one each to the chocolate and mix well each time. Add the heavy cream in 4 parts. Mix well each time..
- After adding all the heavy cream, continue to mix for another 6 mins. 2 mins later, it will emulsify and become heavy and glossy. 6 mins later, it will be pale. Mix it until pale like 3rd picture below..
- Pour 300 ml boiling water and 300 ml water into a container. And put the chocolate mixture in it to warm. Leave it until you use. Take the egg white out from the fridge and beat it lightly until watery..
- Whisk the egg white with a hand mixer on high speed until white and fluffy. Add 1/3 of the granulated sugar and whisk. 30 sec later, add the rest of sugar. Whisk it until very soft peaks form or the top of the peak hangs down. Please be careful not to form stiff peaks. And then whisk it slowly on low speed for a min..
- Put the chocolate mixture in a large bowl. Add 1/3 of the meringue and mix until combined..
- Sift flours again and put it in the bowl. Mix it slowly with a whisk until combined. After combined, mix 20 times quickly..
- Add half of the rest of the meringue and fold it with a spatula until combined. Add the rest of meringue and fold it until combined. Add rum and fold it until combined (about 20 times)..
- Put the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Flatten it roughly and drop the pan lightly about 10 times. Pour hot water (about 50℃, 122 F) into a baking pan. Place the loaf pan in the hot water and bake it at 150℃ / 302F for 40 mins..
- Take the pan out from the hot water gently. Leave it cool for 5 mins. 5 mins later, cover the top of the cake with plastic wrap. Leave it as it is for an hour to make it shrink slowly..
- An hour later, wipe the water drops of the plastic wrap and wrap it again. Let it sit in a fridge for 3 hours..
- Slide a warmed knife around the edges and remove the cake from the pan. Make the side of the cake smooth with a warmed knife. Sprinkle cocoa powder on the top of cake. It's all done!.
In a large saucepan, combine chips, butter, cream and sugar; cook over low heat until chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally. Extra moist, with a perfect rich chocolate flavor and tender, smooth crumb. This chocolate cake recipe is similar to my Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting in that it's a basic recipe that everyone needs in their collection. This is a rich and moist chocolate cake. It only takes a few minutes to prepare the batter.