Benefit Chocolate Granola site. Try Crunchy Granola Mixed With Creamy Peanut Butter In Nature Valley Almond Butter Granola. Add A Crunch To Your Day With Nature Valley Oats & Dark Chocolate Granola! Find Deals on Chocolate Granola in Food & Snacks on Amazon.
Pulse a few times (or stir) to combine. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, stir together oats, almonds, cocoa powder and sea salt until evenly combined. You wrap up boiling sauté Chocolate Granola employing 6 modus operandi including 2 as a consequence. Here is how you cook.
prescription of Chocolate Granola
- a little 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- give 1/2 cup of slivered almonds.
- add 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- also 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- a little 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- also 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
If you want a stickier granola, that will more easily clump together, you can up the brown sugar and maple syrup a bit, as I used the bare minimum in this recipe, but I think it's plenty sweet enough, especially if you're a fan of dark chocolate. We came up with another excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast. Classic oats, nuts, and sweetened coconut get mixed with a cocoa-honey syrup before baking in the oven. Tossing chocolate covered raisins, almonds, and cranberries with the warm granola transforms the humble oat mixture into decadent clusters.
Chocolate Granola step by step
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, stir everything together until thoroughly combined and the oats are all moistened. Spread the oat mixture onto the baking tray and bake for 25 or so minutes, until it's starting to dry out. Then remove the tray from the oven and let it sit out to crisp up. Once its cooled, transfer it to an airtight container. Store for up to 1 week..
The almonds make it a little sophisticated, but we wouldn't complain about a handful of. In a medium pot set over low heat, combine the oil with the butter, brown sugar, honey, vanilla, cocoa powder and salt. A simple mix of chocolate chips and chocolate covered raisins is added to the granola after it bakes - to avoid burning any chocolate. While the granola is still warm, add in the chocolate chips and give them a nice stir. The warm granola will melt the chocoalte chips creating large sticky chocolate clusters.