Deal with Whole Wheat English Muffins overstock.
You wrap up toasting fix Whole Wheat English Muffins applying 9 technique also 10 including. Here you are rack up.
modus operandi of Whole Wheat English Muffins
- add 2 1/4 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- add 1 1/4 cup of Warm Water.
- use 1/2 cup of Skimmed Milk, room temperature.
- add 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- then 2 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- This 3 tbsp of Sunflower Oil.
- also 1/4 cup of Cornmeal.
Whole Wheat English Muffins ingredients
- In a small bowl, Dissolve the yeast and 2 tbsp of warm water. Set aside till yeast is dissolved, about 3-5 minutes. Make sure water is not too hot or yeast will not work. Should be about 105° to 110° F..
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining water (1 cup) , milk, sugar, and salt..
- Stir in the dissolved yeast then gradually beat in one cup of All purpose flour and one cup of whole wheat flour.
- Cover with a clean cloth and let it rise in a warm place for about 1 and a half hours..
- After the dough has risen, add the oil and remaining flours, beat in a stand mixer or simply knead by hand..
- Transfer to a well floured surface and roll it into about 1/2 an inch thick. Cut into rounds by a cookie cutter or simply by the bottom of any round shaped cup..
- Dust a baking sheet with cornmeal and transfer the muffins to the baking sheet. Cover with a cloth and let it rise in a warm place until doubled. Roughly 30 -40 mins..
- Heat a skillet with a little bit of oil, cook the muffins on each side for about 3-4 mins each or until lightly browned over medium heat..
- When ready to serve, fork split your muffins and toast them in your toaster. Can be stored in an air tight container..