Directions Wheat Bread site. We Are the Largest Online Restaurant Supplier Serving Restaurants and Individuals. Find Deals on Wheat Breat in Bread & Pastries on Amazon. Flour a flat surface and knead with whole wheat flour until not real sticky - just pulling away from the counter, but still sticky to touch.
It yields a loaf that is tall and soft, yet sturdy. For my version of this recipe, I wanted to make a whole wheat sandwich bread with a soft crumb and light but sturdy texture. The best whole wheat bread recipes all in one spot.. You succeed frying brown Wheat Bread applying 7 instructions also 10 as a consequence. Here is how you cook.
method of Wheat Bread
- also 10 cups of Wheat to make 14 Cups of Flour.
- a little 3 Tbsp of Dough Enhancer.
- also 3 Tbsp of Yeast.
- give 6 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- a little 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 2 Tbs of Salt.
Spent Grain Wheat Bread, Simple Whole Wheat Bread, Westrup Whole Wheat Bread, Fabulous Homemade Bread, Honey Wheat Bread II This Best Homemade One Hour Whole Wheat Bread is made with such simple ingredients — whole wheat flour, warm water, yeast, honey, oil and salt. This bread is filled with all natural ingredients and no sugar! It is healthy, hearty, and delicious. Gently push fist into dough to deflate; divide in half.
Wheat Bread process
- Combine 9 of the 14 cups of flour, dough enhancer, and yeast in your mixer. Mix together for 1 minutes..
- Add the 6 cups of warm water and mix for another minute, scrap the sides, then mix for one more minute..
- Let set for 20 minutes..
- While the dough is sponging, prep your bread pans by rubbing them with a little oil. It is also a good time to meaure the oil..
- Add the oil then honey and salt. Tip: The honey will come out of the measuring easier if you use the same 1/2 measureing cup and put the oil in it before the honey..
- Add the remaining 4-5 cups of flour. You want to add flour until the dough cleans the sides of the mixer. You should be able to touch the dough and have it not stick to your hand..
- Knead for 5 minutes, then let it raise until it doubles in size. Should take about an hour depending on how hot it is and your elevation..
- Use a kitchen scale to measure your dough. You want 2 lbs in each bread pan. Be sure to work the air bubbles out of the dough before shaping it for the pan..
- Cook at 350 for 25 minutes..
If you prefer the taste and texture of white bread but want the natural nutritional benefits of whole wheat, choose white whole-wheat bread. But be sure to read the label. If the label doesn't say "whole" first, it isn't a whole-grain product. This type of flour is milled with the bran and germ, unlike all-purpose flour that has just the endosperm. Fear not, I have a few tricks up my sleeve to prevent the bread from drying out.