Direct Walnut Blue Cheese Whole Wheat Pizza for cheap.
You complete browning imbue Walnut Blue Cheese Whole Wheat Pizza applying 16 technique than 20 together with. Here you are rack up.
compound of Walnut Blue Cheese Whole Wheat Pizza
- a little 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- add 1 1/2 cups of ap flour.
- This 3/4 cup of water.
- then 1/4 cup of lager, like Sam Adams Boston.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- a little 1 tsp of salt.
- a little 2 tsp of active yeast.
- add 1/4 lb of crumbled blue cheese.
- This 1/4 lb of walnuts, chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, crushed and chopped fine.
- then 1 of red pepper, diced.
- a little 1 of red onion, diced.
- use 1 of medium tomato, diced.
- This 6 leaves of fresh basil.
- also 2 tbsp of olive oil to saute veggies.
- give to taste of sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
Walnut Blue Cheese Whole Wheat Pizza prescription
- For the dough (in the morning).
- Heat lager in microwave for 10 seconds, or to 90 degrees.
- Sprinkle yeast on top, let it foam, about 5 minutes.
- Mix flours and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- With a flexible bench scraper or spatula, mix in the water, 2 tbsp olive oil and the yeast mixture until it starts to pull away from the side of the bowl, make sure the dough is not too sticky. Remove to board..
- Coat the bowl with a thin film of olive oil..
- Place the dough in the bowl, cover with plastic wrap, put in warm, dry place. Go to work..
- In the evening, punch down the dough and separate into 2 pieces. Wrap one and put in frig for future use..
- Coat a 1/4 sheet pan with olive oil and a paper towel..
- Place dough in pan, stretch to ends, cover with plastic. Let it rise for 15-30 mins..
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- While dough is resting, put 2 tbsp olive oil in sautee pan over medium heat. When hot, add diced onion, cook for 3 minutes. Add garlic, take off heat..
- Take plastic off the dough. Stretch to ends if needed. Spread the warm garlic and oil mixture over the top, brushing so it covers the entire surface..
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Add walnuts, blue cheese, tomato and red pepper..
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add basil..
- Cook for 5 more minutes or until brown around the edges..
- Remove to cooling rack for 5 minutes..
- Slide onto cutting board to serve..