Alleviate Palak Paneer site. Palak paneer recipe with video & step by step photos - Indian cottage cheese in smooth creamy delicious spinach gravy. Palak paneer is one of the most loved North Indian dishes that's eaten with roti, paratha, naan, Jeera rice, Ghee rice or even with plain rice. It is very easy to prepare and can be made in so many ways.
One of the most popular Indian dishes is palak paneer - soft cottage cheese cubes in a mild spiced smooth spinach sauce. It is smooth creamy dish made with fresh spinach leaves, paneer (cottage cheese), onions, herbs and spices. I love eating palak paneer with plain paratha or roti. You be responsible brewing nuke Palak Paneer proving 15 prescription including 6 and. Here you go get there.
process of Palak Paneer
- Prepare 1 bunch of palak(spinach).
- add 150 gm of paneer.
- use 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of onion.
- a little 4 of green chillies.
- add 1 of capcicum.
- add 4 of garlic cloves.
- a little 10 of cashews.
- use 2 tsp of cream.
- You need 2 tsp of ghee.
- then 1 tsp of jeera/cumin seeds.
- This 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- This 1 tsp of dhania jeera(Coriander cumin) powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- add to taste of Salt.
But it goes well with naan or jeera rice too. Place the colander in the sink. Heat the milk in a large non-reactive saucepan over. Palak paneer is a north Indian vegetarian curry with origins in the Punjab region.
Palak Paneer in succession
- Wash palak clean..
- Blanch palak chilli,cashews (don't add more water)..
- In a mixijar add chopped capcicum,1/2onion chopped and blanched palak and make puree of it..
- Heat ghee in kadai add jeera 1/2 onion chopped and saute add masalas and chopped tomato and cook for a while then add palak puree..
- Now add salt and kasuri methi mix it and add cream mix all..
- Now add paneer chopped and serve with roti and rice..
The dish is comprised of a spinach purée (palak is Hindi for spinach) and fresh-pressed cheese, with an aromatic blend of spices that includes ginger, garlic, and garam masala. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. After so many years of cooking, my family has decided my cooking skills have improved!