Biggest Leftover chapati pizza online. roti pizza with leftover chapati with detailed photo and video recipe. a unique and clever way of preparing the traditional pizza recipe with leftover chapati or roti's as a pizza base. it is an ideal pizza recipe which can be prepared on tawa or pan and without an oven. the recipe is easy and simple and can be prepared within minutes with the choice of toppings. An easy roti pizza recipe, which will help you make roti pizza with simple steps and step by step video in Hindi. This roti pizza is made from leftover roti or you can also make from fresh Roti.
Chapati Pizza is delicious and quick pizza made using chapati dough as base. I have used onions, tomatoes and capsicum as topping. You can use any vegetables or meat of your choice. leftoverchapati pizaa dedicated to moms who want to serve their kids intresting yet healthy dishes #leftover chapati pizza #homemadesauce # coronatimes. You be responsible simmering broil Leftover chapati pizza testing 9 compound together with 3 including. Here you are do.
receipt of Leftover chapati pizza
- then 4-5 of leftover roti/chapati.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- This 100 gms of paneer.
- use 1 of onion.
- use 1 of capcicum.
- add 1 of tomato.
- use 1 tbsp of pizza seasoning.
- then 1 tbsp of Chilli flakes.
- add 1 cup of grated processed cheese.
Really crispy and thin-crust pizza which you can make just with leftover chapati or roti. It does not require an oven. Ready in just a few minutes. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more such.
Leftover chapati pizza ingredients
- Chop the vegetables into cubes, for tomato remove seeds and cut, also chop the paneer into cubes.. You can use the vegetables of your choice...
- Heat a tawa and heat the chapati for 1/2 a min on one side and flip, now the spread the pizza sauce and top it with cheese, paneer and veggies.. Sprinkle some seasoning and chilli flakes, cover and cook till the cheese melts and the bottom is nice and crispy...
- Repeat for other chapatis, Cut into slice and enjoy...
Using a pizza cutter or knife cut it into four pieces and serve hot. Take a leftover Chapati and place the cooked side upwards on a plate. In the center of the chapati draw a straight light with the ketchup and pepper/chili sauce. Add shredded cheese/ cheese slices (cut into smaller pieces) Roti Pizza recipe with step by step photos and video recipe - a unique and simple way of preparing the traditional pizza recipe with leftover chapati or roti's as a pizza base. The recipe is easy and simple and can be prepared within minutes with the choice of toppings.