Buy Soya Pyaaz Pulao pre-owned. Soya pulao - One pot recipe - Quick and easy Soft N Crunchy Life Loading. Soya Matar Pulao - a nutritious as well as delicious proposition for vegetarians, this dish is a complete meal in itself. Be it children's tiffin or office goers lunch, this recipe is quick, easy.
After then add some water and salt. Now add all the veggies, mix and cook them for. Soya Chunks Pulao is a healthy protein-rich pulao recipe. You perform roasting devil Soya Pyaaz Pulao practicing 14 compound also 4 also. Here you go take care of.
procedure of Soya Pyaaz Pulao
- Prepare 7-9 of Soya Chunks, soaked in water (5-10 minutes).
- Prepare 2 of Onions, roughly chopped.
- also 1 of small size Potato, chopped.
- then 1 1/2 of Tomato, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- add 2-3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- This 2-3 tbsp of olive oil / any oil.
- also 1/2 cup of Basmati rice, soaked.
- use as per taste of Salt.
- use 1 tsp of Kitchen king masala.
- You need 1/2-1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- give 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare Pinch of Asafoetida/hing.
- give 1-2 of bay leaves.
Here I am adding cauliflower, carrots, and onions, you can add any vegetables in this pulao. Sometimes I just crave to have this pulao recipe, so my mother made this pulao recipe as an evening snack by adding a lot of veggies and soya chunks. If you are looking for a creative way to make your kids have enough protein in their diet, then the Nutrela Soya chunks comes in handy. With Nutrela soya chunks you can make dishes that are both healthy and tasty.
Soya Pyaaz Pulao procedure
- Heat 1 or 2 tbsp of oil in the pressure cooker. Add cumin seeds and asafoetida. Add some chopped onions and sauté them till they turn translucent in colour..
- Then add chopped tomatoes and potatoes. Add some salt (as per taste) and soaked soya chunks also. Mix them well. Note - Sprinkle some water if the mixture gets dry..
- Add all the masalas, soaked rice. and some water. Now cover it and let the rice cook. (Atleast 2 whistles).
- Once done, turn off the flame. Transfer the rice to the serving plate and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with raita or curd..
Soya pulao is a flavorful and spiced preparation which, as the name suggests, uses soya or Nutrela as its main ingredient along with rice, of course! The beauty of this recipe is that it is absolutely aromatic but not too hot. Plain Pulao or sada pulao rice is easy one pot meal which can make in jiffy and also do lot of variations with it. This plain pulao also makes excellent lunch box recipe or even perfect comfort meal for weekend when you have some good curry on making whether veg or non-veg then this simple pulao makes best combo. We can also use coconut milk to cook the pulao for extra flavors.