Achieve Soya Chunks Fried Rice discount. To make soya chunks fried rice, I have used star anise and a single strand of mace also called as javitri. for more soya chunks recipes, check soya chunks kurma soya chunks stir fry soya chunks curry soya chunks biryani. For more fried rice recipes,check Indian vegetable fired rice Garlic fried. I call it Soya Chunks/ Meal Maker some call it Nutrela and others textured Vegetable Protein (TVP).
Find easy and basic steps of various recipes in this channel. Lets have a look to a new recipe. Soya chunks are protein and fibre rich and are often used to make biryani and curries. You make ready boiling brew Soya Chunks Fried Rice adopting 26 ingredients and 8 as a consequence. Here you are do the trick.
procedure of Soya Chunks Fried Rice
- add 1 Cup of Rice.
- use 25 of Soya Chunks.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- add 2 of Tomatoes.
- add 2 of Cloves.
- then 2 of Cardamom.
- then 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- then Sprig of Coriander Leaves.
- add 2 of Green Chillies.
- add 1/2 Teaspoon of Ginger Dry Powder.
- use 1 Teaspoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- This 1/2 Teaspoon of Cumin Powder.
- give 1 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- give 1 Teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- use 1/2 Teaspoon of Amchur Powder.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- use 2 of Carrots.
- then 250 Grams of Beans.
- add 10 of Green Peas.
- add 2 of Chilies Green.
- also 1 Teaspoon of Chili Powder Red.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- then 1 Teaspoon of Oil.
- use To Taste of Salt.
- a little 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 Sprig of Coriander Leaves.
This Fried Rice with Soya Chunks recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Find soya chunks fried rice stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Soya Chunks are really a healthy way to include protein in your kids and your families diet.
Soya Chunks Fried Rice singly
- Soak Soya Chunks in brine solution for 15 minutes. Soak rice in water for 15 minutes..
- Prepare a paste by grinding onion, tomato, green chilies, coriander leaves, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon stick..
- In a pan, mix together the drained soya chunks and the above paste and stir well. Add ginger garlic paste, dry ginger powder, cumin powder, amchur powder, garam masala, red chili powder and salt and mix well..
- To the above soya mixture, add drained rice and mix well..
- Pressure cook rice in 2 cups of water. Cook till three whistles are sounded..
- In the pan, stir fry grated carrots, chopped beans, green peas and green chilies along with salt, red chili powder and turmeric powder.
- Add the pressure cooked rice to the above mixture and mix well..
- Finally, garnish with sauteed onions and coriander leaves..
I love it very much, i add it to korma, make biryani, cutlets, pulao, manchurians and recently i had a love toward this chilli soya dish. You can check my other soya chunks recipe too. Soya Chunks Fried Rice by Flavors Of My Plate. I wanted to try soya chunks fry since I started trying out recipes with it but didn't have a particular fry recipe for it. Don't have veggies at home then this is is just for you…I think this soya chunks fry goes well as a sidedish for both rice and chapathi. soya chunks pepper fry is a very easy to make and tasty side dish for rice made with soya chunks or meal maker.