Cure Soya chunks kabab in year. Hello friend's Today I am sharing an interesting starter recipe. Healthy Quick Easy Soya Chunks Kabab How to make soya chunks kabab Ingredients. Soya chunks are a healthy food for both young and old individuals.
Ingredients for Nutritious Soya Kababs Recipe. Divide the mixture into sixteen equal portions and shape them into round kababs. Delicious Soya Kababs are ready to eat! You be responsible broiling barbecue Soya chunks kabab working 12 modus operandi moreover 5 along with. Here you are arrive.
program of Soya chunks kabab
- then 1 cup of soya chunks(boiled and grind).
- This 1/2 cup of peas(boiled).
- give of Bread crumbs as required.
- This 2 of Green chilli finely.
- a little 1 of Onion chopped.
- also 1/2 tsp of Raosted cumin powder.
- give 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- then 1 tsp of Chat masala.
- a little to taste of Salt.
- add 2 of boiled potatoes.
- add leaves of Coriander.
- add of Oil for fry.
Soya chunks are extremely high in protein. They are pure vegetarian beans, hence good choice for the vegetarians. It is unproblematic food item, especially for diabetics and heart patients. See more ideas about Soya chunks recipe, Soya recipe and Indian food recipes.
Soya chunks kabab ingredients
- Take a mixing bowl.put all ingredients in or using hand mix well and make like a dough.add bread crumbs lil at a time if u required more then add lil more.
- Take small portion of the dough make kabab as per ur chioce of shape.here I am using hreat shape cookie cutter.
- Heat a tawa or a pan sprinkl lil oil put kabab on it.raost both side when the colour change in golden brown.kabab is ready to serve..
- Serve kabab hot hot with chioce of choice..
- Very healthy or tasty too recipe.
This soya chunks biryani is a protein rich and easy to make version of the famous biryani. A wide variety of soya chunks options are available to you, such as type. Soya Kebabs Recipe, Learn how to make Soya Kebabs (absolutely delicious recipe of Soya Kebabs ingredients and cooking method) About Soya Kebabs Recipe: Vegetarian kebabs made with soya. Soya Seekh Kababs or Kabobs, originated in the Middle East, and have now found favour in all parts of the world. Usually non-vegetarians, there are quite a few vegetarians possibilities too.