Build Bottle gourd (lauki) Paratha with fried soya chunks and aloo tikki coupon code.
You perform baking fricassee Bottle gourd (lauki) Paratha with fried soya chunks and aloo tikki proving 7 ingredients as a consequence 6 also. Here you are make it.
method of Bottle gourd (lauki) Paratha with fried soya chunks and aloo tikki
- give 1 of Lauki,.
- You need 3 of aloo,.
- also 1/2 cup of soya chunks.
- also 1 tsp of garam masala,.
- This 1 tsp of aamchur powder,.
- add to taste of salt,.
- use to taste of red chilli powder.
Bottle gourd (lauki) Paratha with fried soya chunks and aloo tikki procedure
- Bottle gourd (lauki) Paratha In a medium sized bowl, add grated bottle gourd (lauki), wheat flour, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, green chilli, chopped coriander leaves,salt as required. Mix the ingredients well and knead a soft dough. Once done, drizzle some oil on top of the dough and set it aside..
- STEP 2 Next, take small portions from the dough and make small balls from the dough. Using a rolling pin, roll them to flatten them out in the shape of a disc. Now, place a pan over medium flame.
- Boil soya chunks in lot of water for 10 minutes. Leave them in the water for a while. Rinse them at least twice and squeeze off the excess water and keep it aside. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin. Saute till cumin begins to splutter. Add onions and green chilies fry till they turn translucent. Add tomatoes, salt and turmeric. Add chilli powder and masala powder. Mix and fry. Add soaked nuggets and mix everything well. Cover with a lid and cook on a low heat for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Aalu tikki Boil potatoes and cool them. Now mash them in a mixing bowl. Add coriander leaves and green chilies, onion, garam masala, chaat masala, salt,red chilli powder and bread crumbs. Begin to mix. make balls flatten them and make the aloo tikki. Heat oil in a pan and cook them until golden. Keep flipping them to both the sides..
- Serve it with fresh homemade curd..