Directions Soya chunk curry overstock. Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry. Soya chunks Curry is a flavor-filled dish that is made with soya chunks or meal maker cooked in a delicious indian sauce. You can enjoy this vegan soya matar curry with roti or rice for an easy healthy.
Recipe for Soya chunks curry - a protein rich vegetarian curry. Easy soya chunks curry made in the instant pot and with a load of low-carb veggies. This protein-packed soy nugget curry is simply addictive. You doing steeping deep fry Soya chunk curry working 11 program as a consequence 4 steps. Here is how you win.
receipt of Soya chunk curry
- give 1 bowl of soaked nutrela.
- a little of Oil for frying.
- also 1 cup of chopped onion.
- a little 1 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- use 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- add 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- a little 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- then 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 2 cup of warm water.
- add of Chopped green coriander.
What is Soya Chunks/Soya Nugget Curry? It's Blog Hop Wednesday once more and I am amazed at how time flies these days - yeah, I say 'these days' because I was absolutely certain that once my son started school I. Soya chunks or meal maker cooked with chilly and spices. This soya chunks masala dry / stir-fry recipe is an easy, healthy and tasty side-dish.
Soya chunk curry separately
- Take a frying pan and heat 2 tbsp oil and put soaked nutrela and fry for some time and take it in a plate..
- Now in same pan heat 3 tbsp oil and add jeera, Bayleaf and rai tadka and add onion and fry till golden brown..
- Mix ginger garlic paste to tadka and fry with tomato puree and all spices powder and keep stirring for 2-4 minutes and when oil starts to remove from mixture then add nutrela and 2 cup water and cook for 10 minutes..
- Soya chunk curry ready. Garnish with coriander leaves..
It goes well with rice, chapathi, and any Indian bread. Soya chunks curry is perfect for people who have to maintain a meat-free diet or change their eating habits. This is because soy is high in protein and contributes to a balanced diet when there's no meat. Soya Chunks is an excellent source of protein and has a lot of health benefits too. This gravy is medium spicy so it's suitable for kids too.