Cure Soya Chunk Paratha coupon code. Soya Chunks Stuffed Paratha Recipe in Hindi. Also known as Soya Granules Paratha recipe, Soya Keema Paratha Recipe, Veg Keema Paratha Recipe, Soya Paratha Recipe, Subscribe for more recipes - HI, friends This is a simple recipe of soya chunk which is full of protein and energy. This paratha is very good in taste and can be made with few ingredients.
I had soya chunks in hand so wanted to make use of it, but if you have readymade soya granules then go ahead with it excluding grinding. Soya is a very good source of protein, vitamin B and minerals. Tofu is a best example of soya consumption, I will share tofu recipe later this time soya chunks paratha. You conclude roasting spoil Soya Chunk Paratha testing 10 instructions along with 6 than. Here you are take care of.
method of Soya Chunk Paratha
- give 1 cup of Soya Chunks.
- a little 1 tsp of Dhania Powder.
- use 1/2 tsp of Haldi.
- give 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- This 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- give 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- use 2 tbsp of oil.
- add 2 cup of Atta.
- also 1 tbsp of oil.
- This 1 cup of water (as needed).
We can get Soya in chunks, nuggets and mince. For Paratha, we have to use soya mince or granules as they are very small in size and we can make a good filling with them. We can use soya nuggets in pulao and other fried rice and biriyani. We can use soya mince or nuggets with other vegetables and make noodles or sphagetti much richer and healthy.
Soya Chunk Paratha program
- First soak the soya chunks in warm water for one hour. After one hour wash the chunks and grind them until they are coarse..
- Then add some oil in a pan. Add soya and all the masalas. Roast them for until the water has been separated from chunks..
- Make the Parathas by adding some flour, water and oil. Make a dough and start making round shaped parathas..
- Then stuff the Soya masala and cover it. again start rolling the parathas slowly. make sure that it doesn't break..
- Heat oil on a pan and make the parathas until golden brown from either side..
- Serve it hot with red chutney or sauce..
Soya chunks paratha is also known as Soya kheema paratha. Originally kheema paratha is an unleavened flatbread stuffed with spicy minced meat. Instead of meat, I used spicy soya chunks filling in paratha. Soya kheema paratha or veg kheema paratha is very tasty, high in nutritional values and a popular Indian breakfast. Combined with whole wheat flour, it makes a very delicious and filling meal.