Avoid Soya chunks Biryani overstock. Soya chunks biryani can be made in a pressure cooker or in a pot, however you are comfortable. Super delicious and flavourful soya chunks biryani which taste so delicious with plain raita and papad. Biryani is what i often make, atleast once in two weeks.
Soya Chunks add great texture to a dish especially for vegetarians. Since Biryani is primarily seen as a non-vegetarian's dish, I thought why not add some kick to a vegetarian biryani by tossing in. Check out more Soya Chunks Recipe. You doing stewing poach Soya chunks Biryani employing 9 prescription moreover 3 also. Here is how you pull off.
technique of Soya chunks Biryani
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- use 1 cup of soya chunks.
- give 3 of big onion sliced.
- give 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- use 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- This 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- a little 1 tsp of haldi powder.
- then 2 tbsp of dahi/curd.
Enjoy your spicy meal maker biryani. I love to cook with soya chunks because they are so healthy. They have the same texture of meat so they make a great. Biryani is normally a meat lover's dish; but this beetroot soya chunks biryani makes for a delicious meat substitute that is perfect for vegetarians.
Soya chunks Biryani compound
- Heat oil in pan. Put half onion cook till it's brown in colour. Add chopped tomatoes, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, haldi powder and salt. Cook till tomatoes become soft..
- Soak soya chunks in hot water for 20 minutes squeeze and wash again add them in masala and cook then add water and cook till soft then in another pot cook rice till 3/4 done..
- Fry the rest onion. Then make layer of cooked soya chunks then a layer of cooked rice on top spread it, then add the smoothly beaten dahi, coriander leaves. Cook on low fire for 10 minutes. Biryani is ready. Serve with raita or dahi or papad..
The thickness of the beetroot combined with the soya. Soya Chunks Biryani - Free download as Word Doc (.doc /.docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Soya chunks are easily available in Indian grocery stores and needs to be pre-soaked in order to get its soft texture. Transfer the mixture into a rice cooker and enough water to cook the biryani. See more ideas about Soya chunks recipe, Soya recipe and Indian food recipes.