Bargain Soya chunks fritters for cheap. They say soya contain more protein than meat, milk and wheat. Boil water and add soya chunks. Soya chunks fritters ,pakode Healthy n quick recipe , evening snacks.
Soya chunks are a healthy food for both young and old individuals. Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry. Soya Chunks are really a healthy way to include protein in your kids and your families diet. You make toasting deep fry Soya chunks fritters proving 11 technique also 6 so. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
ingredients of Soya chunks fritters
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soyabean.
- then 3 tbsp of gram flour.
- add 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- give 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- then to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- add 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- This 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of corn flour.
- use as required of Oil for frying.
- This 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
I love it very much, i add it to korma, make biryani, cutlets, pulao, manchurians and recently i had a love toward. It's Blog Hop Wednesday once more and I am amazed at how time flies these days - yeah, I say 'these days' because I was absolutely certain that once my son started school I. The Best Vegetarian Soy Chunks Recipes on Yummly Soy products like soya milk, soya chunks, granules, tofu can easily be incorporated in the daily diet in a variety of dishes.
Soya chunks fritters in succession
- First boil cup water in a pan add soybean in it bring it to boil for 2 minutes then drain the water and keep aside..
- Now in a mixing bowl add the soybean and add all the listed ingredients and mix it well..
- Now heat up a Kadhai or pan with oil..
- Now drop the soyabean chunks in it and fry till golden and crispy..
- Now sprinkle some chaat masala on it and serve with any sauce or chutney..
Nutritious Soybean pulao/Pilaf or Soya chunk fried Rice with green peas and beans. Soya chunks are extremely high in protein. They are pure vegetarian beans, hence good choice for the vegetarians. It is unproblematic food item, especially for diabetics and heart patients. Soya Chunks are really a healthy way to include protein in your kids and your families diet.