Auction Soya chunks Gravy for cheap. Soya chunks or meal maker are textured vegetable protein made from defatted soya products after extracting oil. This recipe yields delicious soya chunks cooked in onion tomato gravy. Hi friends , hope u all celebrated Ganesh chaturthi very well.
Soy products like soya milk, soya chunks, granules, tofu can easily be incorporated in the daily diet in a variety of dishes. Soya chunks manchurian is a delicious manchurian gravy dish made with nutritious soya chunks. Heat the oil and temper the black mustard seed, urad dal and curry leaves. You discharge sizzling escallop Soya chunks Gravy using 20 modus operandi as well as 11 than. Here is how you take care of.
program of Soya chunks Gravy
- You need 150 gm of soya chunks.
- This 4 of Onion nos medium size.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato.
- add 1 tsp of Shajeera.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf -.
- also 2 of Star anise -.
- add Cloves of - 2.
- then 1 tbsp of Chilli powder.
- This 3/4 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- add 1 tbsp of Garam masala.
- also 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- add of Curry leaves few.
- use of Coriander leaves few.
- Prepare of Oil, salt, water as required.
- use of For grinding:.
- also 50 gms of Coconut.
- add 1 tbsp of Groundnut roasted.
- give 2 of Green chilli.
- then 1 of cinnamon, elachi.
- add of Ginger & garlic few as per taste.
See more ideas about Soya chunks recipe, Soya recipe and Indian food recipes. Easy Pressure Cooker Indian Veg Biryani Recipe. Want to know how to prepare soya chunks gravy at home easily? Check out and give it a try.
Soya chunks Gravy receipt
- Boil water in a pan. Once it's boiled well, add 1 spoon salt and soya chunks..
- Once it's doubles its size, take it out from water and wash with normal water and squeeze out excess water..
- Take the grinding ingredients in a mixer jar and grind it well..
- Take a pan, and add oil in it..
- Once the oil is hot, add shajeera and other whole spices in it..
- Now add onion and fry it for few mins. After that add tomatoes and turmeric powder..
- Once the onion, tomatoes is cooked partially add all the masala powders and make sure it does not burn..
- Mix well and add enough water to cook the onion and tomato..
- Once it's cooked, add the grounded paste and make it boil for 5 minutes. Check salt and spice at this stage and adjust it..
- Add soya chunks now and boil for 2 mins. Add coriander leaves and garnish it. (Can be served with rice and roti.).
- Note: I have added 1tsp home made biryani masala to enhance the taste. That biryani masala I've posted already in my recipes. If you need, you can check out..
Soya Chunks can be a perfect vegetarian protein rich food. It is highly recommended for vegetarians. I have started including it in our diet as it can be a meat substitute. It is generally difficult for vegetarians to incorporate enough protein in their diet to meet their daily protein needs. Soya chunks are a healthy food for both young and old individuals.