Avoid Super easy and yummy Calzone! promo. On a lightly floured surface, divide dough into four portions. Quick and Easy Calzones are a delicious alternative to pizza. Warm dough filled with melted cheese and a variety of toppings, everyone can have their individual favorites!
The main difference is in how they are sealed. A stromboli is rolled up and a calzone is crimped and sealed. A Stromboli is sliced after baking while a calzone is usually hand held or single. You work grilling devil Super easy and yummy Calzone! adopting 10 ingredients moreover 12 so. Here you are do one proud.
procedure of Super easy and yummy Calzone!
- You need 1 can of premade pizza dough crust (can used canned, bagged, or homemade).
- then 1 cup of mozzarella Cheese shredded.
- then 1 cup of parmesean cheese shredded.
- give 1/2 cup of red peppers.
- add 1/2 cup of green peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onions.
- give 1/4 cup of fresh parsley.
- also 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 packages of Pepperoni slices.
- also 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Mix yeast mixture into flour mixture. Turkey and Stuffing Calzones This super simple five-ingredient recipe is perfect for using leftovers from a Thanksgiving or Christmas turkey.; Chicken and Pastry Puff Pastry Puff pastry and chicken are the secret ingredients in this fabulous recipe. These stuffed treats are hearty, easy, and delicious. Sausage Stuffed Calzones Combine pizza sauce, sausage, and some cheese for flavorful and.
Super easy and yummy Calzone! one at a time
- Preheat oven with a pizza stone in it (or a upside down baking sheet) to 400`F..
- Prep veggies, cutting into 1cm pieces. Doesn't need to be prefect, you can use as little or as many veggies as you like..
- Beat eggs. Add all chopped parsley. Seperate in half to have 2 batches of the egg mixture..
- After separating the egg mixture add mozzarella to ONLY 1 batch. This batch goes on the inside of the calzone! Set both batches aside..
- Layout parchment paper on counter. Use the olive oil to slick the surface..
- Pop open your pizza dough. Lay out flat on the oiled paper..
- On 1/2 of the dough lay out ingredients. Leave about a 1inch boarder around the dough. Then put the egg, parsley, and mozzarella mixture down first. Then layer cheese, veggies, and pepperoni. Use as much or as little as you like..
- Fold over remained of dough to cover the filling. Crimp edges, roll edges. Just get it to stay shut! Rolling seems to work best for me..
- Poke top of dough with a fork..
- Place on the stone, or baking sheet, while still on the parchment paper! Cook for about 15 mins. Take out of oven and brush on the remaining egg mixture, if you have left over parmesean cheese put a little on top if you want. Place back in oven for another 5-10 mins depending on your oven..
- Take out and let rest before cutting..
- Enjoy! This was adapted from a Food Network Maganize recipe..
In a small bowl, mix pepperoni, pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese. On a lightly floured surface, divide dough into four portions. Make these EASY FREEZER MEALS ahead of time and pull them out on a busy night for a delicious home-cooked meal. This is a collection of our BEST go-to freezer meal recipes that your family will love. You don't have to drop major dough to make something delicious for dinner.