Buy CC'S fall spiced pancakes website. Fall-spiced pancake recipe from Robyn Openshaw, the Green Smoothie Girl. Make a healthy breakfast with this homemade pancake recipe featuring whole grains and fall spices. If you're looking for breakfast ideas, Green Smoothie Girl has amazing healthy recipes that will help you start the day.
I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe for my favorite fall pancakes! Stir well however batter may be a little lumpy. Heat griddle or pan on medium heat. You accomplish heating sear CC'S fall spiced pancakes proving 12 ingredients also 8 as a consequence. Here you go conclude.
program of CC'S fall spiced pancakes
- This 1 cup of flour (I used self rising).
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (I used 2%).
- then 1 tsp of baking powder.
- then 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- give 1/2 tsp of salt.
- add 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- give 1 tbsp of sugar.
- use 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 shakes of pumpkin pie spice.
- also 2 of to 3 shakes cinnamon.
- This 1 of egg.
Add a tablespoon of butter to the pan and make your pancakes being sure to add butter when pan looks "dry". Very simple pancake recipe that cooked up light and fluffy and were perfectly spiced. I served this with warmed maple syrup. This made six medium sized pancakes--we ate them all.
CC'S fall spiced pancakes singly
- In a bowl mix milk and lemon juice set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt butter than add to milk and lemon juice. Add egg and mix together..
- Add wet and dry ingredients together until smooth and then shake in pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon, mix some more. (I kept the milk near by because my batter was to thick at first).
- Heat pan on medium heat not to high so your pancakes don't burn. Use oil or pam spray in pan as well to prevent sticking..
- Add batter to heated pan do not flip until you see bubbles the more bubbles the better. Just lift to make sure its not burning..
- Cook until done I usually poke the middle to make sure it's cooked all the way...
- Put on your favorite plate top with a pat of butter and more pumpkin pie spice.. drizzle with agave syrup & enjoy! !.
I paired it with butter pecan maple syrup it was delicious! They're really just simple spiced pancakes made with almond flour, cinnamon, ginger and molasses. Next up, the candied butternut squash. Again, very simple, only requires a few ingredients and beyond addicting. Think of it as healthy fall candy.