Best price for French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ promo code. Make French Toast W/ McCormick® Vanilla Extract & Cinnamon. Each Of Our Recipe Is A Tried & True Way To Enjoy Your Bays And Breakfast. The bread is toasted to perfection to make delicious and crunchy toast then topped with mozzarella cheese and perfectly seasoned eggs.
I'm sharing with you the best recipe for how to make French Toast. Breakfast Egg Bread How to Make Recipe. In this video I demonstrate how to make a simple breakfast or quick snack recipe. You take care of business heating griddle French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ applying 9 procedure as well as 8 than. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
instructions of French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆
- also of ・2 slices white bread, about 3cm (1.2'') thick.
- also of ・2 eggs (L～LL size).
- Prepare of ・200ml (7/8 cup) milk.
- also of ・100ｍｌ(2/5 cup) heavy cream.
- then of ・25ｇ(2 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- then of ・40ｇ (3 Tbsp) unsalted butter, 20ｇ(1.5 Tbsp) × 2.
- give of ・powdered sugar, adjust to suit your needs.
- use of ・maple syrup, adjust to suit your needs.
- use of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
It's similar to French toast in the way it's made but is the savoury. French toast is perfect for breakfast, also its a very good brunch. It is really easy and quick to make also awesomely delicious! You can use any kind of bread of your choice for this recipe.
French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/RP2zdUi7Plg.
- Beat eggs lightly until it becomes watery. Strain it with a tea strainer and pour it in a large bowl..
- Add milk, heavy cream and granulated sugar. Stir well for about a min..
- Cut each slice of white bread in half. Place them into a container. Pour the egg mixture over them..
- Soak both sides in the egg mixture. Cover it with plastic wrap and let it sit in a fridge overnight. Take it out of the fridge once after 1-3 hours and turn over the slices..
- Next morning, take the bread slices out of the fridge. Melt the butter (20g) on frying pan on low heat. Place the slices into the pan..
- Cook them for 12 mins on low heat or until golden. Turn to cook the other side for another 10 mins..
- Remove to a plate. Serve warm, with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and maple syrup. Cook the other 2 slices in same way..
Lady Cook Power Tech Recipe Name: French Bread Toast Quick Breakfast Ideas French toast is a dish made of sliced bread soaked in eggs and typically milk, then fried. Heat a little butter in a non-stick frypan over a medium heat. Pour egg mix into a shallow pan/dish. Dip bread into the egg mix coating both sides well. Get the recipe @ http://allrecipes.com/recipe/french-toast-i/detail.aspx See how to make a foolproof French toast from your favorite kind of bread.