Deal with Easy, Spicy, and Tasty Korean-Style Kimchi Soup coupon code.
You be responsible broiling percolate Easy, Spicy, and Tasty Korean-Style Kimchi Soup practicing 14 technique also 8 so. Here you go perform.
program of Easy, Spicy, and Tasty Korean-Style Kimchi Soup
- This 300 grams of Sliced beef belly (or pork, chicken).
- Prepare 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- use 1/2 bag of Enoki mushrooms (shiitake mushrooms, or shimeji mushrooms).
- You need 1 of Japanese leek.
- You need 1/3 of Carrot.
- also 60 grams of ~ (to taste) Nappa cabbage kimchi.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ●Miso.
- a little 3 tbsp of ●Gochujang.
- a little 1 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- use 2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- use 3 tbsp of ●Sesame oil.
- then 1000 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Japanese dashi powder.
Easy, Spicy, and Tasty Korean-Style Kimchi Soup instructions
- Mix the ● seasonings well..
- Chop all the vegetables, except for the bean sprouts, into bite-size pieces..
- Cut the meat into bite-size pieces, and briefly stir-fry. You don't need oil in a non-stick frying pan..
- Add water and dashi powder to a pot, and bring to a boil. When it starts to boil, add the meat and vegetables..
- Add Step 1 seasonings and kimchi into the pot, and bring to a boil. Mix everything together, and it's done..
- Adding tofu is also tasty..
- If you add udon noodles, it can be a main dish..
- Add plain cooked rice into the leftover soup, and pour beaten eggs, to make rice porridge. This tastes so good after drinking!.