Deal with Thukpa(a tasty soup) overstock. Thukpa is a popular soup in the northern Himalayan region of Nepal. Fragrant, hearty and simple to prepare, this satisfying soup recipe is an easy midweek winter warmer. Chicken Thukpa (Himalayan Noodle Soup) Developed for CFC by Nancy Guppy, RD, MHSc.
In this video, we will make Thupka Recipe, which is also known as thuppa, and noodle soup. This Nepalese Style Soup is something absolutely amazing, and warms your soul with a sip. Thukpa has been described as a "generic Tibetan word for any soup or stew combined with noodles. You produce roasting sauté Thukpa(a tasty soup) employing 22 technique also 17 and. Here you are conclude.
program of Thukpa(a tasty soup)
- You need 200 gm of chicken mince.
- give 1 cup of chop carrot.
- This 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of french bean.
- This 11/2 cup of noodles.
- a little 1/2 cup of chop onion.
- also 2 tsp of chop ginger.
- use 4 tsp of chop tomato.
- Prepare 5 tsp of coriander leaves.
- use 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- then 2 tsp of soya souce.
- use 2 tsp of salt.
- a little 1 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 3 tsp of green chilli.
- give 1/2 cup of spring onion.
- use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- also 2 tsp of black pepper.
- a little 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 4 tsp of oil.
- use 1 tsp of butter.
- use 2 tsp of chop garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
Thukpa is spicy, tangy, flavourful noodle soup usually made with meat. We at fusion fry believe in. The Vegetarian Thukpa is a classic soup like dish from North Eastern Cuisine and also very popular in Leh Ladakh. This is a special edition recipe, that is adapted from celebrity Chef Saransh Goila best selling book.
Thukpa(a tasty soup) instructions
- At first,chop all vegetables.
- Take water in pan and boil the chicken.
- Chop into small pieces of the chicken.
- Then,put oil and butter in pan..
- Add onion,garlic,ginger and spring onion..
- Saute it and add tomato.
- Then,add all vegetable with salt.
- Saute it with both pepper and chilli powder in the vegetable in same pan.
- Add chicken pieces in pan.
- Saute it and add chicken stock in pan..
- Boil the noodles with salt.
- Add some oil on it and make smooth..
- At the time of boiling,stir it.
- Add noddles,corn flour and coriander leaves on it.
- Lastly add soya souce,lemon juice in it and stir again.
- Boil it and ready the soup.
- Serve hot it in a bowl.
Watch the video of me in action along with Chef Saransh where we cook the Thukpa from his bestselling book "India On My Platter". Thukpa is one among the popular noodle soups in India. Thukpa is actually a Tibetan Noodle Soup and according to Wiki, "It originated in the eastern part of Tibet. The dish became popular in Nepal, Bhutan, and the states of Sikkim, Assam, and Arunachal Pradesh in Northeast India. Even though many call thukpa a soup, I refuse to call it so.