Directions Sharbat- e- mohabbat website. The main ingredients of this drink are watermelons, milk, and rooh-afza. This is a very refreshing drink and has got amazing taste. It is delicious and you can beat the summer heat with this simple recipe.
Scrolling through my Instagram feed I chanced upon a beautiful pink drink. When I read the description she mentioned it's made of rose syrup and watermelon. Two ingredients I love in a drink. You operate simmering nuke Sharbat- e- mohabbat working 5 technique together with 2 so. Here you are bring about.
method of Sharbat- e- mohabbat
- use 250 ml of milk.
- also 1/2 cup of watermelon juice.
- This 2 tbsp of sugar or as per taste.
- then 1/4 cup of finely diced watermelon.
- give of Ice cubes as needed.
I love rose milk and my favourite juice is watermelon juice. Deseed the watermelon, and chop in small cubes. Sharbat, shorbot, serbat or sherbet (pronounced [ʃərbət̪]) is a drink popular in Western Asia, Indian subcontinent and Indonesia prepared from fruits or flower petals. It is a sweet cordial, and usually served chilled.
Sharbat- e- mohabbat receipt
- First in a mixer jar add milk,sugar and watermelon juice.then blend it. Then transfer into a bowl..
- In a glass add 5-6 ice cubes then pour the blended milk and filled 3/4 part.then put the diced watermelon on it. Now served chilled..
It can be served in concentrated form and eaten with a spoon or diluted with water to create the drink. Popular sharbats are made of one or more of the following: basil seeds. The Pyaar Mohabbat Sharbat thela is slowly turning into a landmark in Old Delhi! The drink is also known as Pyaar Mohabbat Mazza or Pyaar Ishq Mohabbat Sharbat. Its called Sharbat e Mohabbat because isko peete hi pyaar hojata hai😉 Let us know in the comments aapko pyaar hua ya nahi??