Cure Japchae website. Cooking & baking supplies and more. The most comprehensive and authentic Japchae (Korean glass noodle stir fry) recipe! What is Japchae Japchae or chapchae (잡채) is a very popular Korean dish.
Japchae (잡채) literally means "mixed vegetables."But the main ingredient of this classic dish is Korean sweet potato starch noodles (dangmyeon), also known as glass noodles. It's an essential dish for traditional holidays and special occasions. Japchae, sweet potato starch noodles stir fried with vegetables and meat, is one of Korea's best-loved dishes, and one of the most popular on my website as well. You doing stewing warm up Japchae practicing 24 procedure furthermore 7 including. Here you go arrive.
technique of Japchae
- add 1 bag of Korean sweet potato noodle, Dangmyun.
- a little of Meat/protein.
- Prepare of Sirloin, chuck, short ribs, or tri-tip beef.
- You need of Shrimp.
- also of Pork patty.
- use 2-3 of eggs.
- also of Veggies.
- give 1/2 of onion.
- add 1 of red bell pepper.
- give 1 of orange bell pepper.
- use 1 of large carrot.
- You need 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- give 5 of shiitake mushroom (optional).
- a little 1 bag of spinach (optional).
- This of Sauce.
- add of sesame oil.
- also of sesame seed.
- a little of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Rice wine (optional).
- give of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- This of Sugar.
- This of Black pepper.
- use of Salt.
If anyone asks me to recommend a good potluck dish, I don't hesitate to answer japchae for the simple reason that pretty much everyone loves it. I've redone my Japchae, Korean Glass Noodles recipe! I'm still making my japchae exactly same way because this recipe is THE BEST and THE PERFECTION!! Japchae is a Korean noodle dish that is very popular in Hawaii.
- To prepare the noodle: 1)Boil 1 bag of Korean sweet potato noodle in a big pot for about 15 min or until it gets soft. 2)Drain the noodles and put in a big bowl..
- To prepare the meat: 1)Peel the shrimp and slice the beef and pork patty into long thin strips and put it in a bowl. 2)In the same bowl, add 1 clove of chopped garlic, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil, and 1/2 tablespoon of rice wine. 3)Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and stir fry the mixture..
- To prepare the eggs: 1)Lightly beat 2-3 eggs in a bowl and add a pinch of salt. 2)Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil into a pan. 3)Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook. 4)Cut the egg into thin strips and set aside in a plate..
- To prepare the vegetables: 1)Boil 1 bag of spinach with 1 teaspoon of salt in a pot for 10s. Then Remove spinach from pot, rinse with cold water and squeeze to drain out the excess water. Put aside on a plate. 2)cut 1/2 onion into thin slices, cut 1 red and yellow bell pepper into thin slices, and cut the 5 shiitake mushroom into thin slices. 3)Shred one large carrot.
- 4)Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil to a pan and stir fry the sliced onion with a pinch of salt and put aside on the same plate with the eggs. 5)Using the same pan, add 1 teaspoons of oil, stir fry the shredded carrots with a pinch of salt and put aside on the same plate. 6)Add 1 teaspoon of oil into a pan, stir fry the thin slices of bell pepper with a pinch of salt and put to aside on the same plate. 7)Stir fry shiitake mushroom without salt and oil. Put to aside on the same plate..
- To prepare the sauce: 1)Mix 1/3 cup of soy sauce, 1/3 cup of sugar or honey, 2 tablespoon of sesame oil, 1 tablespoon of sesame seed, and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper in a cup..
- 1)Add 2 tablespoon of sesame oil into the big bowl of noodle. 2)Add 2/3 of the sauce into the noodles and mix. 3)Pour the noodle on the plate with the cooked vegetables and egg. 4)Add the cooked meat. 5)Add the rest of the sauce and mix. 6)Add 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce and mix..
It's made from glass noodles (dangmyeon) and many different vegetable. Some places add meat but we love to make this vegetarian japchae recipe at home. Japchae (잡채; 雜菜) is a sweet and savory dish of stir-fried glass noodles and vegetables that is popular in Korean cuisine. Japchae is typically prepared with dangmyeon (당면, 唐麵), a type of cellophane noodles made from sweet potato starch; the noodles are topped with assorted vegetables, meat, and mushrooms, and seasoned with soy sauce and sesame oil. Literally meaning "mixed vegetables," japchae is a simple dish made with transparent glass noodles and an assortment of toppings.