Direct Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch) review. A mixture of Indian and Malay cuisine. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help.
Indian cuisine is very diverse and most foods are made in their regional style with locally available ingredients. This prawn curry has always been a winner at home for its simplicity and delicious taste. A mixture of Indian and Malay cuisine. You operate heating bake Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch) testing 16 prescription as well as 7 also. Here is how you manage.
modus operandi of Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch)
- give 250 gr of tiger prawn.
- This 1 of medium potato (diced).
- You need 1 of red onion.
- then 4 cloves of garlic.
- give 5 of red chillies.
- a little 1 of tomato (chopped).
- add 1 of star anise.
- use 1 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of clove.
- You need 1 of thumb-size ginger.
- This 1 of cinnamon stick.
- give 10 of curry leaves.
- then 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- also 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- use 1/2 tsp of fennel powder.
Grilled jumbo tiger shrimp and coconut rice. Tiger Prawns, Salt, Chillie Powder, Ginger Garlic Paste, Dhania Powder, Lemon, tomato paste. Prawns Coconut Curry recipe is made with tiger prawns in coconut milk curry is a delight to be enjoyed with hot rice. This delicious cooked seafood recipe is an easy preparation and best enjoyed during cloudy days with steamed rice.
Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch) in succession
- Cleaning of prawns : Peel off the shell, leave the prawn head and the tip of it's tail. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Blend the garlic, onion, ginger, red chillies with some water.
- Heat some oil in a pan over low heat, stir fry the star anise, cardamom, cinnamon stick, and clove for about 20 seconds then add in the curry leaves, stir for another 10 seconds.
- Add in the blended spices, fry it for about 10 mins over medium heat, add in the coconut milk then keep stirring.
- While you stir fry it frequently, add in the diced potato, chopped tomato, curry powder, fennel powder, and cumin powder. If it's too thick add in some water. Do not forget a pinch of salt and sugar.
- Lastly, add in the prawns, put on the cover lid and turn down the heat. Leave it for about 5-7 mins. Then it's ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
Did you know: Prawns are low-fat source of protein. It is rich in calcium, potassium and phosphorous and is a good source of Vitamin A and E. The ultimate fast food, prawns are quick to cook and great for soups, pasta, curries, tapas and so much more. Have a go at Easy Thai prawn curry or for a more challenging dish, Gordon Ramsay's Prawn and leek gratin with homemade hollandaise makes a perfect party starter. Alfred Prasad shares his mother's easy Anglo-Indian tiger prawn curry, inspired by his childhood in Chennai.