Auction Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta online. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Your whole family will love this quick, cheesy, everyday dinner idea! This Creamy Beef Pasta Recipe is one of those classic pasta dinners that is comforting and nostalgic.
This is a meal you will want seconds of. Cooking pasta in the Instant Pot is so easy and convenient. The pie de resistance of this Spicy Cheeseburger Pasta Casserole is the shredded cheese you add to melt on top of the ground beef mixture to make a creamy, cheesy, yummy dinner. You doing boiling boil Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta practicing 10 technique than 8 as a consequence. Here you go conclude.
technique of Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta
- add 1 of pd. Ground beef.
- You need 1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- give 1 can of Tomato Soup.
- add 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- You need of Black Pepper (1/2 teaspoon).
- You need of Garlic powder (1 teaspoon).
- This of Sazon (1/2 teaspoon).
- also 1 box of small pasta (any shape you like) 16 oz.
- use of Salt for pasta.
- add 1 cup of Mexican 4 cheese blend shredded cheese.
I recommend using whichever cheese you have on hand. I used a Mexican blend shredded cheese for this. Add olive oil to an oven-safe skillet over medium high heat until just smoking. Great recipe for Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta.
Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta modus operandi
- Brown ground beef in a pot and drain......
- Add to ground beef cheddar cheese soup, tomato soup,rotel diced tomatoes, and dry ingredients......
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.....
- Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente..... make sure you add salt to boiling water !!.
- Drain pasta and add to ground beef mixture in pot, stir well......
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish and add 4 cheese shredded Mexican cheese on top......
- Bake, uncovered,in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 min or until Cheese fully melts.......
- Eat and enjoy 😉!!! 😋.
It's got a little kick to it !!! 😃. Drain pasta and add to ground beef mixture in pot, stir well. I'll admit - I'm a huge pasta lover. I mean, I could eat just about any type of pasta that you put in front of me, which is why I really love these meatballs. Even if you don't like pasta, you can make these spicy cheesy meatballs as a main course.