Achieve Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta coupon. In a large pot boil pasta until al dente…. Drain pasta and place back into pot…. Add to pasta : Black Pepper, parsley flakes, Adobo, olive oil, crushed red pepper, fire roasted diced tomatoes, can of tuna and minced garlic, heat on low heat until all ingredients cover all of the pasta….
In the meantime heat roasted red pepper sauce in a pan. Once done and pressure is released add tuna and capers gently tossing to combine. Top with some freshly shaved parmesan and extra chilis. You look after brewing roast Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta using 10 technique also 4 moreover. Here is how you score.
process of Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta
- You need 1-16 ounce of box Bow Tie Pasta.
- add 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- add 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- use 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- also 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- This 1-14.5 ounce of can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- also 1-5 ounce of can tuna fish in water (drained).
- add 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese for the topping.
For the pasta with roasted red peppers and goat cheese. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large, heavy skillet. Add the sliced roasted peppers, and stir together for about a minute until well infused with the oil and garlic.
Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta instructions
- In a large pot boil pasta until al dente....Add salt to boiling water.....
- Drain pasta and place back into pot......
- Add to pasta : Black Pepper, parsley flakes, Adobo, olive oil, crushed red pepper, fire roasted diced tomatoes, can of tuna and minced garlic, heat on low heat until all ingredients cover all of the pasta......
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy 😉! You can also add some Parmesan cheese on top !.
Drain, rinse under cold running water and drain again. Season well with salt and pepper. Toss pasta, tuna, celery, onion, mayo, and lemon juice in bowl. Fresh oregano, garlic, Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs sprinkled over the tomatoes provide wonderful and complex flavor. If you have leftovers or just love the flavor, coarsely chop the roasted tomatoes and toss with cooked pasta.