Brand name Pasta w butternut squash sauce, sausage and spinach special. Find Deals on Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce in Groceries on Amazon. Pasta in a decadent creamy, homemade, butternut squash pasta sauce, with no cream! The spicy chicken sausage and sage is the perfect compliment, this pasta dish is filling and comforting on a chilly night.
In a large saute pan over med-low heat, mix pasta, chicken stock, salt, pepper, butternut squash, and spinach together. Reduce heat to low, and add in ricotta cheese and sausage, stirring until combined. Great recipe for Pasta w butternut squash sauce, sausage and spinach. You wrap up sizzling imbue Pasta w butternut squash sauce, sausage and spinach applying 7 ingredients than 6 also. Here you go gain.
program of Pasta w butternut squash sauce, sausage and spinach
- a little Half of pound Italian sausage.
- give of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- a little Half of pound pasta.
- You need of Trader Joe’s Autumnal Harvest pasta sauce.
- also of Parmesan cheese.
- give 1 handful of Baby spinach.
- give 2 of garlic cloves; minced.
A little bit of sweetness from the butternut squash, a hint of spice from the sausage, a bit of cheesiness from the Parmesan on top, and a happy content stomach from all this pasta! Butternut squash, sweet Italian sausage, sage and pasta go together like, well like butternut squash and sage. Everything is cooked in the same pan (except for the pasta), so clean-up is easy. A low carb option for this is to make noodles out of the Butternut Squash.
Pasta w butternut squash sauce, sausage and spinach technique
- Start a pot of boiling water. Cook your pasta according to directions on the box. I used fusilli so it can pick up that amazing sauce!.
- In a separate pan, cook the sausage, red pepper flakes, and garlic on med high heat until no longer pink. No oil needed. I started with half a tsp of red pepper flakes..
- Don’t forget your pasta!!!!! Keep some pasta water on the side. Leave the pasta in a strainer..
- Add in the pasta sauce to the pan w sausage. Simmer until bubbly..
- Then the spinach..
- Arrange your bowl! Pasta, sauce, top w shredded Parmesan and pepper if ya like! (I love freshly cracked black pepper) Enjoy!.
You can check out my Butternut Squash Noodles from a few years ago. The spicy chicken sausage and sage is the perfect compliment The sauce for this pasta dish is made with butternut squash and parmesan cheese. Mix it with your favorite pasta, sausage and spinach and you have a deliciously rich dish. Print Recipe Rate Recipe Add the squash, shallot and garlic to a baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to combine.