Big Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 site. These hearty baked pasta recipes are the perfect crowd-pleasing meal. Bake a melty masterpiece to enjoy right away, or stock up the freezer with these tasty make-ahead options. Pasta tastes perfect fresh out of the pot, but these easy, baked pasta recipes show you how simple it is to savor pasta fresh out of the oven.
Pasta Ai Fiori Di Zucca (Zucchini Pasta) "A fantastic pasta dish made like traditional pasta in Italy: simple and full of flavor." <br> - Buckweat Queen. Restaurant Style Mac and Cheese "My kids love this recipe! In these one-pot recipes the pasta cooks in the same skillet. You produce broiling bake Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 using 13 prescription moreover 10 along with. Here you are bring about.
ingredients of Quick Baked Pasta 🍝
- a little 1 box of your favorite pasta (16 ounce).
- give of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 2 jars of your favorite pasta sauce (24 ounce).
- add 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- also 1/2 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- a little 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- a little 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- This 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 container of whole milk ricotta cheese (15 ounce).
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of bag shredded mozzarella.
- also 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Canola oil cooking spray.
In a Dutch oven or large frying pan, cook and stir ground beef until brown. Add garlic, tomato sauce, gravy, cream, Parmesan cheese, oregano and basil. This quick and satisfying dish is an easy compilation of sauteed ground beef and onions mixed with mushrooms, spaghetti sauce, mozzarella and cooked mostaccoli. Comfort food doesn't get much better than hearty, cheesy pasta bakes.
Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 individually
- In a large bowl combine: pasta sauce, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, onion powder, garlic powder and Italian seasoning, mix all well and set bowl to the side.......
- Boil your pasta until al dente, drain well...... Don’t forget to salt your water!!!.
- Return drained pasta to pot where you boiled it and add into pasta the pasta sauce mixture, mix all well......
- Pour pasta mixture into a baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray.......
- Add your ricotta cheese to the top of pasta mixture by the spoonfuls.....spread lightly over pasta.......
- Add your shredded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese on top of pasta.......
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes, covered, make sure you spray some canola oil on the underside of your covering so the cheeses don’t stick to it !!!! 😳.
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes, or until top is slightly golden brown.......
- Let rest for 20 minutes........
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
These recipes are always a big hit at the dinner table. The casserole idea is this: Disparate elements are combined, sauced, topped, and baked until yummy. When you need to get dinner on the table fast, pasta is the perfect standby. Get out of your spaghetti-with-red-sauce rut thanks to these quick-prep dishes that include classic basics and a few inventive twists. Cook spaghetti according to box instructions and drain well.