Bargain Garlic Buttered Pasta site. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter. Drain pasta; add to garlic butter.
Toss this sauce with your favorite pasta and enjoy simply with grated Parmesan and fresh parsley or pair with grilled chicken or seafood for a flavorful side perfect for weeknights. Fragrant garlic, sauteed in butter and seasoned with dried oregano and basil, makes a wonderfully simple sauce for any pasta. Cook the pasta according to directions. You achieve brewing stew Garlic Buttered Pasta accepting 5 technique and 2 furthermore. Here you go pull off.
technique of Garlic Buttered Pasta
- You need 8 oz. of pasta of choice (really anything works).
- You need 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- a little of Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for serving.
While the pasta is cooking, make the sauce. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Prior to draining pasta, remove about ½ cup of the cooking liquid and set aside. Drain pasta well then immediately return to pan.
Garlic Buttered Pasta ingredients
- Heat a large pot of salted water over high heat. Once it comes to a boil, cook your pasta according to package directions. Once its done, drain it in a colander and return it to the pot. When the pasta has a few minutes left, start the garlic butter..
- In a seperate skillet, heat the butter over med-low heat. Once melted, add the garlic and cook, stirring often for 3-5 minutes, until soft and fragrant. Be careful not to let it brown though, or it will turn bitter. Once it's ready, pour the garlic and butter over the drained pasta, season it with salt and pepper to taste, then toss to coat. That's it! Serve it up with lots of parmesan over the top..
Stir in butter, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Stir in a small amount of reserved pasta water, loosening pasta to desired consistency. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat the butter together in a large nonstick skillet over medium low heat. With melted butter, garlic and freshly grated Parmesan.