Brand new Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish) coupon code. Carrot halwa or gajar halwa is a traditional dessert made by slow cooking carrots in milk. This recipe will give you the best north Indian. Carrot halwa is popularly known as gajar ka halwa, gajrela or gajar halwa.
This recipe shares the traditional way of making delicious gajar ka halwa without any shortcuts or By the way, at home in Punjabi language we call carrot halwa as Gajrela. During winters, we make gajar ka halwa often. it is a popular sweet. Gajar ka Halwa is a perfect dessert for any celebration. You create steaming parboil Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish) adopting 8 process so 3 moreover. Here you are bring off.
compound of Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish)
- give 2 kg of carrot,1 can CONDENSED milk,few cardamom.
- use 1 cup of oil,1/2cup clarified butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk,1 cup sugar.
- then of Some dry fruits crushed.
- also 250 gms of mawa(optional can get from Indian sweet shops)its made.
- then of From reduce milk into thick paste.
- You need of Dry fruits chopped, silver leaf for decorations (silver leaf or.
- add of Gold leaf n its optional n it's not aluminium).
Gajar Halwa is delicious warm or cold. Gajar Ka Halwa is a classical Indian dessert, this is also known as gajrala. Gajar ka Halwa is a delicious and popular sweet made with few ingredients, carrots, milk, sugar and flavored with cardamom. Reheat carrot halwa just before serving with a little milk.
Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish) program
- First heat the vessel then add oil n butter then add cardamom then add grated carrot mix well n when carrots become soft add sugar n pinch of red colour (optional)mix well..
- Now add milk n mix well n let it simmer 5 mins then add CONDENSED milk n dry fruits mix well n let it simmer on slow flame till oil floats up..keep check in between..
- When done now add mawa(white colour made by reducing milk n can get in any indian sweet shop)mix well n let simmer 5 mins.now serve warm decorating with some dry fruits n silver leaf.enjoy this winter 😊.
If not serving immediately, refrigerate carrot halwa and re-heat and serve when desired. Wash, peel the skin and grate carrots finely. (use the small hole for grating). Carrot halwa (or gajar ka halwa) is an Indian pudding made with carrots and nuts and spiced with What Makes Carrot Halwa Amazing. The recipe is made without food coloring. It gets its orange It is warm and sweet and rich, containing ghee (clarified butter), cashews, almonds, pistachios, cardamom. perhaps carrot halwa recipe is my first dessert recipe after i started to cook for my own. i still remember, i had prepared this recipe for my brother for raksha bandhan. while, my brother did not like it, but i loved, perhaps because i had prepared it. gajar ka halwa is very special for my brother and he.