Best of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies coupon. This moist and chewy oatmeal raisin cookie recipe makes the best version of an old favorite. These cookies are easy to make and so delicious! Is there anything better than a soft, thick, and chewy cookie?
They're made with old-fashioned oats, brown sugar, and plenty of raisins. An oatmeal raisin cookie is a type of drop cookie distinguished by an oatmeal-based dough with raisins mixed throughout. Its ingredients also typically include flour, sugar, eggs, salt, and various spices. You see to steaming fricassee Oatmeal Raisin Cookies accepting 13 procedure including 6 steps. Here you go bring off.
compound of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Prepare 2 Cups of AP Flour SPOON FLOUR INTO MEASURING CUP.
- This 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- then 3/4 Cup of unsalted, melted butter (slightly cooled).
- also 1 Cup of packed brown sugar.
- then 1/2 Cup of white sugar.
- a little 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- then 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of egg.
- use 1 of egg yolk.
- a little 1.5 Cup of old fashioned oats.
- also 1 Cup of raisins.
- also 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans optional.
A friend gave me the recipe for these cookies many years ago, and they're as delicious as the ones Mom used to make. The secret to the recipe is to measure exactly. You've made oatmeal-raisin cookies before, so why try these? Because they're moist, chewy and loaded with raisins - and they're better than any you've tried before!
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies technique
- Preheat oven to 325 and line baking sheets with parchment.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl mix butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well combined. Beat in cinnamon, vanilla, egg and egg yolk. Mix until creamy and light..
- Mix in flour until just blended. Stir in raisins and nuts and oats..
- Use 1/4 cup measurements and spoon mixture onto baking sheet. Bake 14-16 minutes. You're looking for brown edges but still soft in the middle..
- Let cool and enjoy 🥰.
This oatmeal raisin cookie recipe makes soft and chewy cookies with a hint of cinnamon. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are so easy to make and perfect served with a tall cold glass of milk! They're soft and chewy and loaded with oats, raisins and a hint of cinnamon. Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. back to all recipes. Add oats and raisins; mix well.