Benefit Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★ on sale. Here is the recipe to make swiss roll cake. Egg white, the bowl that has egg white and the whisks should not have any strokes of fat such as yolks, oil, butter. otherwise the egg white will not be able. You can also make mini chocolate cake rolls which are closer in size to the Hostess or Little Debbie snacks we love.
Fluffy and moist Blackberry Lemon Cake Roll (Swiss Roll) that's easier than you think! Impress everyone with this show-stopping Blackberry Watch the Blackberry Lemon Cake Roll Video: The combination of blackberries and lemon just makes my mouth water. You can make this cake roll. You see to boiling coddle Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★ employing 14 technique together with 15 steps. Here you go win.
instructions of Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★
- You need of ■ sponge cake (35cm × 24cm, 14×9.5 inch).
- also 5 of eggs (M size), 250g.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 90g.
- Prepare 3/5 cup of cake flour, 80g.
- use 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- also 1.5 tsp. of honey, 10g.
- add of ■ cream.
- You need 1 of and 1/3 cup heavy cream, 300ml.
- add 1.5 Tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- use of about 1 Tbsp. condensed milk, 20g.
- Prepare of about 1.5 tsp. honey, 10g.
- use of about 1 tsp. brandy.
- give 10 drops of vanilla essence.
- This of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Baking Without eggs is one of my biggest passion. Divide between prepared pans and bake until a toothpick inserted into center of each cake comes out. This raspberry chocolate Swiss roll is made with fluffy chocolate sponge cake, filled with loads of fresh raspberries, raspberry liqueur, and a fluffy whipped cream frosting! Watch my video recipe for all the sweet details and step-by-step instructions!
Swiss Roll (Cake Roll) ★Recipe video★ little by little
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbtCO6Ax8Wo&t=16s.
- 【preparation】①Line a baking tray with parchment paper. ②Boil water in a large pot. ③Sift flour. ④Preheat a oven to 392 ºF..
- 【preparation】⑤Warm milk and honey together. (microwave 600 W 30 sec.) Mix it well..
- Lightly beat egg. Add sugar and mix well. Warm it with hot water while mixing until it gets to body temperature..
- Take it out of the hot water. Whip it with hand mixer on high speed. If it becomes heavy, whip on low speed to change big bubbles into small bubbles..
- Whip well until it falls smoothly and its trace remains for a moments. Add milk and honey and mix well on low speed..
- Add the flour in 4 parts while sifting it again and fold it each time. After putting all the flour, fold further..
- Fold until it falls smoothly and its trace soon disappear. (If its trace remains, fold more. Make it loose than normal sponge cake batter.).
- Pour it into the baking tray and spread it with a dough scraper. Bake it at 356 ºF for 15 minutes..
- Drop the tray to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the tray and cool down..
- Whip heavy cream while cooling with ice water. Add condensed milk and honey when it has thickened. Add brandy and vanilla essence when it form soft peaks..
- Peel the parchment paper from the cake. Spread the whipped cream on the cake. Thin the cream of the edge..
- Roll it through plastic wrap. Push the cake into the cream a little. Lift the middle of the plastic wrap and push and roll..
- Re-wrap it in a parchment paper. Let it sit in a fridge overnight. (If you let it sit overnight, the cake will be get more moist.).
- It's all done. (If you warm a knife, you can cut it cleanly.).
Want to receive new recipe updates? This giant gluten free Swiss roll cake recipe proves once and for all that it's not too hard to make a beautiful rolled dessert. The best roll rake recipe made for making jelly roll cakes. Swiss roll cakes are also a type of roll cake but to me, a swiss roll cake is a chocolate sponge with a cream filling and then covered in chocolate. #OrangeSwissrollcake,#Swissroll,#Rollcake Easiest Swiss Roll Recipe Basic Vanilla Swiss Roll Sebek Oven Tutorial,How to use Electric Oven,ইলেক্ট্রীক ওভেন চালানোর নিয়ম Swiss Roll Cake/Vanilla swiss roll cake/Basic swiss roll cake.