Brand new Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings website.
You wind up frying barbecue Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings proving 9 method including 8 furthermore. Here is how you attain.
instructions of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- give 1 of kilo chicken wings.
- also 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- add 2 tsp of salt.
- also 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- a little 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- a little 1/4 cup of butter.
- a little 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- a little of Parsley for garnish if desired.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Blend together all-purpose flour, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper, and ground black pepper..
- Cut wings and dredge them in the flour..
- Heat oil and deep fry wings for about 5 to 7 minutes, and then drain on a wire rack..
- Cook the wings until they just begin to brown. Bake wings for about 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Prepare the sauce by melting the butter and the garlic powder in a small pan..
- When the wings have finished cooking in the oven place the wings into a large bowl. Stir in half of the parmesan cheese into the melted butter. Pour the melted garlic butter over the wings and toss until the wings are well coated..
- Serve the wings by sprinkling the remaining Parmesan cheese on top of the wings..