Best price for Handwa Sandwich for kids snacks site. Handvo (or Handwa) has been one of the most requested recipes and we just had to oblige. It is a Gujarati recipe for an all-time favorite snack. Handva can be served at tea time and in India, tea-time can be anytime - morning, afternoon or evening!
Make the same sandwich on white & wheat bread, use a cookie cutter to cut out the centers, then swap them. You can eat it scrambled, sunny side up, boiled, or as an omelet. Want a quick snack for your child's playdate? You take care of business baking broil Handwa Sandwich for kids snacks practicing 22 technique also 11 so. Here you go sew up.
instructions of Handwa Sandwich for kids snacks
- a little 250 gms of suji(not Rava).
- You need 150 gms of gram flour.
- give 50 gms of boiled mutter.
- a little 50 grams of (diced cut and boiled carrot).
- Prepare 50 gms of finely chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 of diced cut beetroot.
- give 1 cup of finely chopped coriander.
- give 1 cup of mixed coloured bell peppers.
- add 1 sachet of eno (original favourite).
- also As per taste of Salt.
- add 1 big bowl of groundnut oil.
- give 1 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- add 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- then 1/2 small bowl of mustard seeds.
- add 10-12 of cheese cubes.
- a little 1/2 tsp of asefotedia.
- a little 2 big bowl of curd.
- use 1 tbsp of sugar powder.
- You need as required of garam masala.
- give 1 tbsp of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- give 1 cup of dry chilli powder.
Then you should try this sandwich for kids' party. Kid-friendly tea sandwiches are easy to serve and fun to eat. Make a batch for your next kid party or to have on hand for snack time or light lunch. If you're not sure what to serve the kids for a snack or meal, consider setting out a platter of tea sandwiches.
Handwa Sandwich for kids snacks in succession
- Mix suji and gram flour after staining it property, add all vegetables and spices and 2 cups curd and move it clockwise. Most importantly don't add water in the entire mixture..
- Go on adding the water as per need. Too loose mixer/slurry will not allow the sandwich to come out from the machine. Once you add all dry spices and vegetables, let it rest for 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes suji will soak all the extra water..Now the next important step. Don't add ENO in total mixer.
- Be careful and taste it once you set it for 15 minutes. Check the taste of spices and salt..
- Now take one medium-size bowl from the total mixer/slurry and mix and add 1 small tablespoon of eno and continously mix it for 20 seconds clockwise..
- Put the sandwich machine on very very low heat on gas stove(here I have used grill sandwich machine for manual use and not electric sandwich machine. Mind well.
- On heated machine out 1 tablespoon of oil and put some mustard seeds and jeera and once it starts busting the surface, add pinch of sesame seeds and asafoetida and slowly pour the slurry in the machine until it covers the whole square area of the hand sandwich maker..
- Before you close the lid of the sandwich machine, on the upper part apply 1 tablespoon of oil, sesame seeds, mustard seeds and jeera and asafoetida and gently close the lid..
- Now at least for a minute keep the same side..then swift it to the other side. Go on changing side with patience. After 4 minutes it wud be perfectly cooked.
- Most importantly, don't open it unless it's completely cool.
- When you take out sandwich grate cheese cube on it.After it's completely cool, cut from middle and serve with tea, coffee, tamarind chutney and enjoy the wonderful taste of handwa sandwich..
Evening hunger pangs are the most counted meal of the day for active kids. The morning snack box and the lunch box foods would have long disappeared by the time the kids come back home. Toss out the junk food and start making snack time fun again! Try the low calorie snack recipes that will keep your kids happy and healthy. Sandwiches are easy for kids to make and always satisfying.