Budget General’s Chicken review.
You fix heating parch General’s Chicken working 14 technique as well as 5 together with. Here you are do.
ingredients of General’s Chicken
- add 8 pieces of chicken wings.
- also 1 piece of eggplant, sliced thinly into 2x3 inch chips lengthwise.
- also 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour, or enough flour for chicken.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour for eggplant.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- then 1/4 of chilli flakes (optional to include or add more if desired).
- use 2 tablespoon of rice wine.
- also 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of white sugar (adjust according to taste).
- a little 1/2 tablespoon of vinegar (adjust according to taste).
- also 2 teaspoon of flour.
- use 1 teaspoon of lemon or calamansi juice.
- use of Cooking oil for deep fry of chicken and eggplant (fry separately).
General’s Chicken process
- Prepare eggplant chips. Cut the eggplant into 2x3 inch lengthwise chips. Layout on top of a kitchen cloth, cover on top with another cloth to dry. Leave for around 15 minutes. Once dry, dredge in flour and set aside for frying..
- Prepare chicken and batter. Mix the eggs with flour, beat until well incorporated. Dip the chicken pieces in the batter and coat throroughly when ready to deep fry..
- Prepare the sauce. Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl except for the garlic and chilli flakes. Sauce ingredients are vinegar, soy sauce, rice wine, sugar, flour, lemon / calamansi juice. Taste and adjust sauce according to taste. Set aside..
- Fry eggplant and chicken. Heat oil in deep fryer or wok. Deep fry eggplant chips until golden / dark brown in colour. Set aside. Remove excess oil. Deep fry chicken until golden brown in colour. Set aside..
- Serving and plating the dish. 5-10 minutes before serving, saute minced garlic and chilli flakes in frying pan. Add chicken to reheat. Stir to coat chicken pieces with garlic and chilli flakes. Add prepared sauce into pan and let simmer until sayce thickens, mixing well to chicken. Add eggplant chips and stir to coat chips with sauce as well..