Bargain Simple Hanjuku Egg Recipeʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ discount.
You look after stewing microwave Simple Hanjuku Egg Recipeʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ applying 6 process as a consequence 6 along with. Here is how you do the trick.
procedure of Simple Hanjuku Egg Recipeʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
- use 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoon of mirin.
- add 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- You need of eggs.
- use of Ice and water.
Simple Hanjuku Egg Recipeʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ program
- Using a small bowl (enough to fit the eggs nicely) pour in the necessary ingredients: 3tbs soy sauce, 3tbs dark soy sauce, 3tbs mirin and 1tsp of brown sugar. give it a mix till the sugar dissolves fully.
- Start off by filling up water to the level whereby it covers the egg. After the water starts to boil, lower the temperature to 130°C if you’re using induction cooker.. or low heat. let the egg cook for 6mins-6.5mins.
- Remove the egg right after 6-6.5mins of boiling and place them into a bowl filled with ice and water to let it cool down for roughly 3mins.
- Peel off the egg shell gently and give it a light squeeze making sure it’s still really soft.
- Place the egg into the mixture making sure the mixture covers the egg fully. for me i use a plastic bag so that i can make sure the egg is fully submerged in the mixture..
- Place the submerged egg into the refrigerator for 24hrs and it’s ready to Serve!.