Big BlackBerry Square Bread overstock.
You transact brewing poach BlackBerry Square Bread practicing 6 procedure as well as 4 together with. Here you go do justice.
prescription of BlackBerry Square Bread
- You need 3 cans of Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits, quartered.
- then 1 can of Comstock BlackBerry Filling.
- add 1 Cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- give 2 of Tbsps. Ground Cinnamon.
- also 1 Stick of Butter, melted.
- add of Nonstick Cooking Spray.
BlackBerry Square Bread compound
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F..
- In a large zip lock baggie add cinnamon and brown sugar, mix til combined. Set aside. Quarter cans of biscuits add half of the cubes to sugar mixture, toss til cubes are well coated. Arrange the coated biscuit cubes round bottom of a square cooking pan thats been sprayed with nonstick Cooking spray. Spread half the can of pie filling over top of cubes. Save leftover filling for another use..
- Finish coating the rest of the biscuit cubes. Arrange over top of filling. Sprinkle any leftover sugar mixture over the top. Melt butter and drizzle til everything is completely covered..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes til the bread is cooked and not doughy. Take out of oven flip onto a serving dish. You can serve a as is or you can make ur own glaze and/or add your favorite toppings..