Brand name Olive Garden Copycat Bread Sticks special.
You fix steeping coddle Olive Garden Copycat Bread Sticks working 12 instructions including 10 moreover. Here is how you win.
receipt of Olive Garden Copycat Bread Sticks
- This of Yeast Ingredients.
- Prepare 6 oz of Warm Water.
- give 1 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- then 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- also 1 Tb of Vegetable Oil.
- use of Dry Bread Ingredients.
- give 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- This 1 tsp of sugar.
- use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Garlic Butter Ingredients.
- also 1/4 cup of Salted Butter Melted.
- Prepare To Taste of Garlic Salt.
Olive Garden Copycat Bread Sticks individually
- Add all of the Yeast ingredients accept for the oil together in a 2 cup measure. Stir and allow to rise for 10 minutes..
- Mix the dry bread ingredients in a large bowl..
- Once yeast mixture has finished it's 10 minute rise, add the vegetable oil. Then add the whole mixture to the dry bread ingredients and stir..
- Fold and knead the dough until dough has come together..
- Form into a ball in the large bowl and place in a warm area covered with a damp towel for 20 minutes to begin rising..
- Punch down the dough, folding and kneading for at least 5 minutes. Then replace on warm area covered with a damp towel for 1 hour and 10 minutes to rise again..
- Remove bread once risen and divide into 12 equal portions. Roll the dough out into 8 inch long sticks and place on a parchment paper covered baking sheet..
- Once all bread sticks are shaped and placed on your baking sheet, place the sheet in a warm area covered with a damp towel and rise for another 1 hour and 10 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Once ready, place bread sticks in oven and bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops are very lightly golden..
- Remove the bread sticks from oven when finished, spread the butter and sprinkle garlic salt on top, and serve!.