Cure Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole for cheap. This low carb chicken casserole recipe is made with grated cauliflower rice. It's baked with some cream, herbs, and a cheddar cheese topping. Today I'm sharing this chicken and cauliflower casserole as a healthier alternative to mac and cheese.
This is such an easy yet tasty and healthy vegan casserole recipe that it will change cauliflower haters' mind. Chicken Cauliflower Casserole is an easy-to-make dish that is full of cheesy goodness while still being high in protein and low in carbs, calories, and fat. Cauliflower is nutritious, versatile, low in carbs, high in fiber, and has a mild enough flavor that it can blend perfectly into just about any dish. You perform heating ruin Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole applying 13 process than 7 together with. Here you are rack up.
ingredients of Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped cauliflower.
- use 1 package of Quorn Meatless Pieces (https://www.quorn.us/products/quorn-meatless-chicken-pieces).
- You need 4 slices of Lightlife Smoky Tempeh strips (https://lightlife.com/product/smoky-tempeh-strips/).
- This 3/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of whole milk.
- a little 2 TBSP of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- then 1/4 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- also 2 TBSP of grated parmesan cheese.
- then 2 of garlic cloves.
- then 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- give to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- add of Olive Oil Spray.
Serve a meal packed with flavor and nutrition. This Paleo chicken and cauliflower rice casserole recipe is an easy low-carb meal. I will make again but will roast the cauliflower in the dush first before adding the other ingredients. Working on this post has forced me to ask myself a lot of tough questions.
Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole in succession
- Spray large pan with Olive Oil and add chicken pieces and chopped tempeh.
- Fry on medium high for approximately 20 minutes continuously mixing until all pieces are browned on all sides.
- In a separate pot, add the vegetable stock, cream cheese, milk, half of all the cheeses, nutmeg, salt and pepper, and stir on medium low heat until the mixture is smooth and all the cheese is melted (approximately 10 minutes).
- Place cauliflower in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes & then drain.
- Transfer cauliflower to casserole dish and add the chicken mixture and then the melted cheese mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, broil for an additional 15 minutes or until the top gets browned..
Casseroles are among my favorite foods to eat (and least favorite foods to photograph, but that's neither here nor there). But so many of them are full of bacon, chicken, and ground beef. This Vegetarian Cauliflower Casserole recipe has kale, quinoa and sharp cheddar cheese. Meanwhile, remove the stems from a bunch of kale. Toss the leaves with olive oil and roast them in the oven until they're soft and crisp on.