Brand new Stuffed paneer suzi rolls online. Learn how to make perfect Veg Patiala Recipe at home from our chef Varun Inamdar on Rajshri Food. Light winter chills are already here!! And so are a bunch. paneer kathi roll recipe with step by step photos - this is one of the best kathi rolls i have made and beats even the street side ones. this recipe yields a lip smacking paneer kathi rolls. you can serve the paneer In this paneer roll recipe, the stuffing is of paneer tikka, green chutney and veggie salad.
For making Paneer bread rolls we used with peas, some desi spices and paneer as stuffing. But you can add any other veggie as per your preference. Palak paneer rolls recipe - Kids' friendly lunch or breakfast recipe of palak roti rolls stuffed with paneer. You wind up sizzling simmer Stuffed paneer suzi rolls practicing 20 program as well as 10 and. Here is how you make it.
program of Stuffed paneer suzi rolls
- then of For rolls.
- then Half of cup semolina/suzi.
- You need Half of cup wheat flour.
- use 3 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 1/4 of tspoon cummin seeds.
- use 1/4 of tspoon red chilli powder.
- give of Salt as per taste.
- give of Water for kneading dough.
- This of For stuffings.
- This 200 gms of paneer mashed.
- Prepare 2 of medium size chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 of medium size boiled potato smashed.
- add 1/4 of tspoon mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 of tspoon red chilli powder.
- then 1/4 of tspoon turmeric powder.
- then 1/2 of tspoon kitchen king masala.
- add 1 of tspoon pav bhaji masala.
- You need 3 of dates chopped.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
For stuffing take cabbage lettuce on the roti and fill it with the paneer stuffing. Add finely chopped green chillies soaked in vinegar, sliced onions Paneer Rolls Recipe, How To Make Paneer Rolls Recipe. The mouth watering spicy masala of paneer wrapped in chapati or paratha is a treat to taste.. KATHI ROLL, paneer tikka kathi rolls, frankies, kathi rolls, indian popular street foods, healthy and tasty dish, evening snacks, kids friendly recipes, lunch menu Also these rolls are a healthier version of.frankies and make a complete meal by itself.
Stuffed paneer suzi rolls receipt
- In a bowl add suzi wheat flour green chillies chopped cummin seeds salt red chilli powder.
- Add water and knead dough and keep dough rest for 10 mins.
- In kadai add oil add mustard seeds as it splitters add mashed boiled potato mixed with turmeric powder and saute it... Later add chopped onions red chilli powder and cumin seeds.. Mix it well.
- As it gets properly mix than add mashed paneer salt and kitchen king masala.. Mix well off the flame and let stuffing cool down.
- As stuffing is cool add dates chopped onions pav bhaji masala and mix well.
- Now take small portion of dough roll like puri through rolling pin add paneer stuffing on centre.
- Now apply water on sides of small puri.. Fold it from one side properly stuffing should be pack.. Apply water on above folded part.
- Fold from other side and make rolls by packing all sides with help of water.. Later sprinkle some flour on plater and keep rolls on it.. So that it won't stick to plates.
- Similarly make all rolls like this and keep in refrigerator for 15 to 20 mins.. Later heat oil in kadai and fry rolls on medium slow flame untill crispy brown.
- Now rolls are ready.. Cut rolls into 2 pieces and serve it with chutney and schzewan sauce and enjoy😊.
You can prepare this with ease and it is a hit among. How to make Paneer Kathi Rolls. A Kolkata specialty- Indian roti stuffed with green chutney, lettuce and sauteed Kadai paneer. Traditionally, kati rolls are served with kebab rolled up in layered paratha that are coated with egg and it makes a perfect meal. But today I bring you my version of.