Brand new Paneer Kofta Dum Biryani promo.
You take on browning mull Paneer Kofta Dum Biryani practicing 21 ingredients and 8 also. Here you go effect.
program of Paneer Kofta Dum Biryani
- add cup of Biryani baamati rice -1.5.
- a little of Paneer - 1 cup(grated).
- You need of Potato (boiled)-2pc.
- use of Ginger garlic paste - 2 tspn.
- then 1/4 cup of Roasted besan -.
- add 1 tsp of Garam masala powder -.
- use 2 tsp of Chilli powder -.
- add of Bay leaves - 4 pcs.
- Prepare of Cinnamon stick -2.
- add 8 pc of Cardamom -.
- Prepare 4 pc of Cloves-.
- You need 1 cup of Curd/yoghurt -.
- give of Corriander leaves - 4 tbsp.
- then of Mint leaves - 4 tbsp.
- give 2 pc of Chopped onions -.
- You need 2 tsp of Biryani masala -.
- This of Ghee.
- use of Oil.
- This of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fried onions-.
- Prepare of Saffron.
Paneer Kofta Dum Biryani ingredients
- For paneer kofta balls - Take a bowl, add 1 cup grated paneer, 2 boiled and mashed potato. Add ½ tspn ginger-garlic paste,1 chopped chilli,½ tspn chili powder,½ tspn garam masala powder,¼ cup roasted besan and ½ tspn salt.Mash and mix them well and make a soft dough..
- Now make a ball sized dough and then roast in appe pan with little oil or you can even fry in oil in kashai. Fry or roast until golden brown kofta. Now kofta balls is ready..
- For making rice- take a vessel, add 8 cups of water, add 2 bay leaves, 1 tspn jeera seeds, 1" cinanmom stick, 1 javitri, 4 cardamom, 4 cloves and 1 tspn salt and then boil. Once boiling starts add 1½ cup of soaked basmati biryani rice. Add 1 tblspn oil/ghee and cook it for around 10 minutes. Now almost cooked, drain off the water..
- Take a kadhai or pan, add 1 tblspn ghee, 1 bay leaf, 1” cinnamom stick, 4 cardamom and 1 tspn jeera seeds. Salute them on low flame..
- Now add 1 chopped onion and saute well till golden brown. Add 1 tspn ginger-garlic paste and saute well. Add 1 chopped tomato and saute well. Cook till soft and mashy. Now add 1 tspn chilli powder, 1 tspn biryani masala and saute well. Stir fry and now it turns aromatic. Add 1 cup yoghurt/curd and cook. Keep stirring till the oil separates. Then add 2 tblspn pudina leaves, 2 tblspn corriander leaves and ½ tspn salt. Stir it. Add ½ cup water and cook till it has good consistency..
- Now add paneer balls then mix and cook for 1 minute. Panner kofta is ready..
- Take a pan and add half kofta curry and level up. Then spread half cooked rice uniformly. Now add the remaining half kofta curry, spread it and add some corriander and mint leaves. Now add remaining rice and spread uniformy. Spread 2tbspn corriander leaves, 2 tbspn mint leaves, 2 tbspn fried onions, 2 tbspn saffron water and ½ cup water. Add 1 tspn ghee,¼ saffron food color and sprinkle 1 tsp biryani masala..
- Cover the pan with foil and make it seal tight and close lead. Cook in slow dum process, trapping the stream inside for even cooking around 15-20 minutes. Paneer kofta dum biryani ia ready to serve.😋.