Bonus Corn paalak paneer rice special. Palak corn recipe With step by step photos - palak corn is a mild and lightly spiced curry made with spinach and sweet corn. I always end up adding these two in pasta, rice and in veggie bakes. This palak corn curry is a variation of the Palak paneer, but more creamy as I have added ground melon.
For more Palak recipes, check Palak paratha Aloo palak Palak paneer Aloo methi Hara bhara kabab. For more recipes related to Palak Paneer and Rice Casserole checkout Palak Paneer, Poondu Keerai Massiyal, Palak Methi Aur Corn Ki Sabzi, Spinach And Pumpkin Curry. Add rice and salt, mix and cook for a minute. You execute grilling blanch Corn paalak paneer rice employing 13 instructions than 3 so. Here you go get someplace.
procedure of Corn paalak paneer rice
- then 1 of cupBoiled Palak puree.
- a little 100 gms of corn.
- add of Chopped Veggies(carrot_capsicum).
- also 1 tsp of carrom seeds.
- This 11/2 cup of rice.
- then 1 tbsp of ghee.
- also of Chopped coriander.
- You need of Garnishing bhujia sev.
- a little 1 tsp of gg n green chilli paste.
- give 1 tsp of turmeric pwdr.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander pwdr.
- then 1/2 tsp of red chilli pwdr.
- also 50 gms of paneer.
Drizzle some water, cover and cook for two to three minutes. A perfectly delicious and easy palak rice recipe! You'll fall in love with the mild flavors. I have shared stovetop and Instant pot spinach pulao methods.
Corn paalak paneer rice separately
- Take palak boiled wit 2pinch salt for 5 to 7mins n strain and cool down..Den tke corn boil n remove..Tke veggies of ur choice n chop Tke paneer and saute.
- Den tke ghee in a wok crackle some carrom seeds(zeera) den put chopped veggies,corn,gg and green chilli paste and puree and all dry masala and saute.. aftr 2/5mins put 2cups of water and washed rice let it cook for half den put paneer in dat n let it cook fr anothr 710mins and switch of d gas.. Rice is ready.
- Garnish with bhujia sev😋😋.
For the veggies part, I have added only peas and carrot. You can skip entirely or add your choice of veggies like potato, cauliflower, beans, corn. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice.