Achieve Achaari aloo methi discount. Aloo methi recipe With video and step by step photos - potatoes with fenugreek leaves made in North Indian style. Sometimes we make aloo methi in butter and the butter gives a nice flavor and taste. how to mkae Aloo Achari -Potatoes tempered with spices. Why is it that when you are stuck at "what should we cook today" the answer is always "make some aloo!" Achari Aloo is a very delicious side dish made with potatoes and pickling spices.
Aloo methi recipe with step by step photos. Aloo & methi are a great delicious combo and when cooked together they don't even taste bitter. Aloo methi recipe -How to makeAloo Methi, Learn the recipeAloo Methi by vahchef. You look after simmering decoct Achaari aloo methi using 18 modus operandi including 6 and. Here you go rack up.
procedure of Achaari aloo methi
- You need 1 cup of washed methi.
- use Half of cup peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of small diced potatoes.
- give 1 of small onion or no onion.
- also 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic finally chopped.
- give 1 of green chilli chopped optional.
- give 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
- give 1 teaspoon of methi dana.
- give 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- also 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- use 1 tablespoon of salt.
- add 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- a little 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- use 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- add 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon black pepper powder.
- use 1 tbs of pickle sauce achaari masala anyone but mango pickle is gud.
For all recipes Sukha Aloo Methi is an awesome dry fry side-dish preparation made with aloo (potatoes) and methi. Aloo Methi is a delicious dish made with potatoes, fenugreek leaves, and a combination of spices. Fenugreek is a green leafy vegetable with a unique taste that is packed with nutrients. This Aloo Methi was quite a winter staple in my home and is best enjoyed with flatbread like roti.
Achaari aloo methi singly
- Lets start from roast all together=onion,garlic,ginger,green chilli.roast them at medium flame and add all the spices together.
- Cook for only 5 seconds then just add potatoes.cuz potatoes leave water so first we cook only with potatoes.
- After 2 to 3 minutes uncovered utensil now add peas and methi.
- Now stay at low flame and cover the utensil after mixing well.
- Cook until methi gets softened and mixed with potatoes and no water left.
- Enjoy stay safe stay healthy.
Methi was cooked very frequently in our kitchen in India during winters. Recipe of Methi Malai Matar, Vegetable Pulao And zahid, salman thanx for all the hard work. I was just going to request u to add achari aloo and the recipe was already uploaded. Achari Aloo holds the taste of pickle spices which will surely be liked by all. It can be rolled in a parantha and can be sent for lunch in Achari Aloo Recipe.