Budget Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook review.
You look after grilling brew Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook employing 25 receipt including 3 furthermore. Here is how you reach.
method of Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook
- add 1 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- give 1/4 Cup of Whisked Yogurt.
- give 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- a little 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- add of Water as required.
- a little of Paneer Curry.
- This 1 of Onion Chopped.
- also 1 Pack of Paneer.
- You need 2 of Tomato Chopped.
- You need 4 Clove of Ginger.
- use 1 Inch of Ginger.
- then 1/2 Tsp of Cumin seed.
- add 2 tbsp of Butter and oil.
- also 1 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- also 7 of Cashews.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- This 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- use to taste of Salt.
- use 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- add 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- give of Fresh Cream.
- This 1 tsp of Dry Kasuri Methi.
- This Leaves of Coriander.
- give 1 of Capsicum.
Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook separately
- In a pan add some oil add one onion chopped sauté till soft add ginger garlic chopped two Tomatoes cook till soft along with some cashews. Add turmeric,chilli powder,coriander powder and sauté for while and cook them completely and grind to paste. Meanwhile sauté capsicum and keep aside and paneer..
- In a pan add butter and some oil once hot add cumin seed, add one Tsp chilli powder and sauté and add the paste quickly and cook for while add water half cup. then add garam masala and cumin powder and Dry Kasuri methi cook for while,add salt to taste..
- Once done add the capsicum and paneer and cook for while you can adjust the water but don’t make too watery. Last add some cream and cook and garnish with some coriander leaves..