Best price for Sambal fried rice in year. Literally, there is nothing about nasi goreng that requires it to be That said, let's proceed to this sambal fried rice recipe. To make the spice base, we combined sambal. Spice up your fried rice with this easy Sambal Fried Rice.
It is found in many cuisine of many south east Asian countries including Singapore. Spice up your fried rice with this easy Sambal Fried Rice recipe. This is one of the most popular items at Spice Market. You complete toasting mull Sambal fried rice testing 8 technique also 5 and. Here you go bring about.
process of Sambal fried rice
- This 1/2 cup of Petai (optional).
- add 3/4 cup of Cabbage (cut to small pieces).
- also 1/2 cup of Corn kernel.
- a little 1/2 cup of Carrot (cut to small pieces).
- also 1/2 cup of Green peas, or long bean.
- This 2 tbsp of Sambal.
- This 2 cups of Cooked rice.
- give Pinch of Salt pepper and Seasoning.
Fried rice is commonly eaten for breakfast in Indonesia, where it is called "nasi goreng," and in some locales it is. I love fried rice as much as the next person but this recipe is so much more flavourful. Nasi Goreng's got the same concept as any other fried rice. Repurposing last night's leftovers and making them into.
Sambal fried rice program
- Cut all veggie into small pieces, you can adjust the amount of veggie to your preference..
- Cooked rice, I use left over from yesterday.
- Heat up wok, fry petai first, then carrot and cabbage, lastly corn and green peas, until veggie a bit soft.
- Move all veggie to the side, lower the heat, put sambal at the centre, slowly stir fry and heat up the sambal.
- Add rice once sambal is heated up, turn to high heat, add seasoning (taste the food first). Stir fry until all ingredients are well mix..
Nasi Goreng is the popular Indonesian fried rice which is traditionally served with a fried egg. I love the unique dark brown, caramelised colour of the rice! It's a simple recipe, you won't need to hunt down. Fried rice is very versatile and can be tailored to suit one's preference. My mom often use Sambal Belacan in her fried rice to give it a spicy kick.