Brand name Mock Shepherd Pie site. Our most trusted Mock Shepherds Pie recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. American favorite shepherd's pie recipe, casserole with ground beef, vegetables such as carrots, corn, and peas, topped with mashed potatoes.
This is a Mexican version of the Shepherd's Pie that is so popular in the UK. I decided to try this one night when I did not have any mashed potatoes. Mock Shepherd Pie - MY ORIGINAL RECIPES. You succeed baking griddle Mock Shepherd Pie using 7 process furthermore 6 than. Here you are cook.
ingredients of Mock Shepherd Pie
- use 1 lb of ground beef browned and drained of excess fat.
- Prepare 2 cup of hot mashed potatoes. (I used package of instant roasted garlic).
- then 4 oz of Philly cream cheese (cubed).
- add 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef gravy (I used the Heinz beef in a jar).
Cauli Shepherd's Pie Has A Healthy Little Secret. This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes. Tender ground lamb (or beef) and chopped vegetables cooked in a rich gravy, topped with a creamy layer of delicious mashed potatoes and baked. Shepherd's Pie is a classic, one-dish meal that combines beef and vegetables in a delicious gravy that is topped with mashed potatoes.
Mock Shepherd Pie prescription
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown meat in large skillet and drain off fat..
- Prepare instant potatoes.
- To potato mixture add, cubed cream cheese, 2cloves minced garlic and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir thoroughly..
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat. Spoon into 9" baking dish. Cover with potato mixture. Spread with remaining cheese..
- Bake until heated thru, about 20 minutes..
American Shepherd's Pie, known elsewhere as Cottage Pie, is a casserole containing ground beef, vegetables such as carrots, peas and corn, and topped with a layer of mashed potatoes. Of all the shepherd's pie recipes I've tried through the years, this version is my favorite. Although I live alone, I enjoy cooking and baking for friends and family. —Mary Arthurs, Etobicoke, Ontario. Shepherd's pie is a traditional dish that most likely originated in Scotland or northern England. Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with lamb.